Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 09-Mar-2005, 19:54
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Errr...Rattler needs to take taking two bikes UP to Nelly's in a van and Dibble wants to fetch two bikes BACK from Nottingham in a van.

Nottingham is relatively very close to where Nelly is, and Dibble, you don't say where you're picking your bike up from but haven't I seen your bike in Nelly's? Could it be that's where you're headed as well.

Two bikes each way sounds a lot more sensible than coming back dahn sarf wiv an empty van then making the trip again...or am I missing summat
Old 09-Mar-2005, 19:58
Dibble

Jools,

Rattler is off to Nellys on the Thursday so that he can collect his Monnie and then go to Cadwell for the Friday ........

I am going to Nottingham on Friday for a lot of beers with some friends, including Nelly and Dukerob before collecting two bikes from Nelly on the Saturday and coming home ......

So Rattler wouldnt have space in his van to take his stuff to Cadwell and then get 2 more bikes in and bring them to me ...

Plus I fancy a load of cheap norther beer and a weekend cracking onto some brazen northern floosies ...

Dibs
Old 09-Mar-2005, 20:05
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Good ol' Uncle Jools - the voice of reason!!!

But, I might be using a single-bike trailer and not a van!!!

Ok - here's the deal - I've now arranged with Nelly to pick my Monnie up this Saturday, so that I will be probably be driving up to Cadwell early on the 25th, (not 24th) with my Monnie on a trailer and not staying over on the 24th.

However, if I can sort out some overnight accomodation in Nottingham or near Cadwell, I can hire a van (at TP's expense ), take TP's and my bike up on the 24th, drop TP's 996 into Nelly's on that Thursday, either stay over in Nottingham on the Thurs, or carry on up to Cadwell and crash somewhere near there??? - so I can get to Cadwell on the 25th.

If there is a bike to bring back South on the Friday (Dibble's???), I can pick it up on my way back if it helps.

If not, I'll be using my trailer and driving up early on the 25th - sorted!!!
Old 09-Mar-2005, 20:09
Dibble

Tim,

A very generous offer but its a social weekend for me as well so I'm happy to do my own collecting .. and I'll deliver TP's bike if he can get it to my house early the 25th ....

I also have 2 bikes to bring back south so I'm sorted as the van i'm using is costing me nowt anyhow ....
Old 09-Mar-2005, 20:09
Dibble

I JUST NEED A RAMP !!!!!
Old 09-Mar-2005, 20:11
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
If you can sort out TP's bike transport, then I'll be using the trailer, so you can borrow my ramp - fablus!!!

The next prob - how can I get it to you?
Old 09-Mar-2005, 20:12
Mille

Mood: Either bemused or indifferent
I just need Valium but we can't all have what we want when we want. Now just calm down, put your head between your knees and breath slowly!

If you lived up this neck of the woods you would have had offers of ramps comming out of your ears
Old 09-Mar-2005, 20:15
Dibble

Quote:
Originally posted by chief

If you lived up this neck of the woods you would have had offers of ramps comming out of your ears

probably with detailed instructions as to where i should stick said ramp ....
Old 09-Mar-2005, 20:15
Mille

Mood: Either bemused or indifferent
I never realy noticed how hypnotic watching that little fat kid doing his thing is........oh dark one
Old 09-Mar-2005, 20:16
500SD

Mood: wobbly !!!
And I thought Coronation Street was a boring Soap !
K