Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Prev   Next
Old 27-Apr-2009, 14:37
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
F1 versus MOTOGP

ok, so F1 has been really dull for years and has recently picked up with some of the changes they have made and last years interest in Hamilton winning.

I haven't watched it properly for years, but bumped into watching the first race by accident and thoroughly enjoyed it.... and it has only got better in last couple of races. Now I am looking forward to the next race and for the first time in a decade maybe, i will actually plan to watch it.

This is partially the Brit interest, partially the excellent commentary and pre-race build up and interviews and mostly the entertaining racing.

Whereas.........

MotoGP has a lot to learn. They have lost their way, just like F1 did and now I find it quite boring (I actually fell asleep three times during the race and WeeMrsB had to give me a kick to tell me I was missing the race).

For the first time ever, I wouldn't mind missing MotoGP. The 'racing' is just dull and doesn't have the package around it to keep it entertaining, (Parrish and Cox are really not very engaging speakers).

Contrast to WSB!

Go Jenson Button!

Views?

WeeJohnyB

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit