Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 12-Oct-2004, 20:55
BSB Star

I meant in GP team ya tampon sniffer
Old 12-Oct-2004, 21:04
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
I know what you meant ya goose!

What I was trying to say was that the only nod I think Toseland should get is to stay in WSB. To be brutally honest he doesn't have that extra gift for me - the little bit extra to mark him out as being special, deserving of a GP ride.

I know he won WSB and fair play to him - he rode well. I just think he needs another year to prove himself.

TB should stay put, I get the feeling that a lot of people think the same thing (also a lot who don't!). I'm undecided, because on one hand both Troy's (Corser and Bayliss) are from bloody New South Wales which means that they should get a good kicking every now and then (Mighty Mick Doohan - Queenslander, I rest my case!) but both Troy's are just so goooood.

What will be will be.

But does anyone know anyone from Suomy? How can I get that new Bayliss lid?
Old 12-Oct-2004, 21:09
BSB Star

Quote:
Originally posted by tp-996

To be brutally honest he doesn't have that extra gift for me - the little bit extra to mark him out as being special, deserving of a GP ride.

A pearl necklace?

As much as i enjoy the banter with u mate, off down the pub.

xx
Old 12-Oct-2004, 21:43
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Quote:
Originally posted by flanker
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by MARTIN H
Rattler met one of these lads the other week as he bought the zx10r of him and I was a little embarrased as my mate Tom was telling him to how to ride it as I knew it was destined to be thrashed around various tracks and ridden as the maker intended.

as long as he has the keys ... or an account with Fedex

Or a friend willing to fly out for you

its nice to know you're here, now feck off!!!
Old 12-Oct-2004, 23:52
BSB Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Rattler
Quote:
Originally posted by flanker
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by MARTIN H
Rattler met one of these lads the other week as he bought the zx10r of him and I was a little embarrased as my mate Tom was telling him to how to ride it as I knew it was destined to be thrashed around various tracks and ridden as the maker intended.

as long as he has the keys ... or an account with Fedex

Or a friend willing to fly out for you

its nice to know you're here, now feck off!!!

You best make sure you register with a kwacker board, just incase Tim...........
Old 14-Oct-2004, 15:05
BSB Star

From Moto GP Site.

The below is on thispage on the Moto GP site.

Troy Bayliss has announced that he will not be riding with Ducati next year after confirmation that the Italian factory have decided not to extend his contract beyond the end of the current season. The Australian delivered the news on the eve of his home Grand Prix at Phillip Island but expressed his desire to remain in MotoGP.

“It’s been difficult for everyone at Ducati – we expected to do a lot better this year but it hasn’t happened and it’s taken halfway through the year before we even got going,” said Bayliss. “Since then we’ve had a bit of bad luck and mine is continuing because I’ve found out I won’t be continuing with Ducati next year.

“It’s like the final kick in the teeth. It’s been a hard year and I’ve done everything I can. I’ve been riding a long time with Ducati and it would be a different story if the bike had been winning every weekend but it hasn’t been doing that so… these things happen, you know.

“You take it on the chin and just because it’s like this it doesn’t mean I’m just going to cruise around for the last couple of races - I want to always do the best I can. We’re staying on to test after this and I’ll do everything I can to try and improve this bike.

“Like I said before I believe in what Ducati can do with a bike and I’m sure they’re going to make this bike work in the future but it’s a shame I’m not going to be here to enjoy it.

“I’m confident in what I can do with myself. I’m a racer and all racers believe in themselves but I would like to stay in MotoGP because I don’t think I’ve shown what I can do and time will tell.

“It’s a bit unclear at the moment how it’s going to turn out but I’m sure that in the next week or two weeks things are going to unfold for me and for a lot of other people as well. As for now I’m in a vicious little circle and hopefully it’s going to straighten itself out.”
Old 14-Oct-2004, 16:01
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
<sniff>

My dream .... shattered ....

I'll carry on with the number 12 on a Ducati next year Troy .... with a black armband!!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit