Ducati Sporting Club UK
Ducati Insurance - Questions and Answers!
This section allows you to ask questions about insurance directly to Ducati Insurance and receive a reply!

Old 02-Mar-2006, 10:46   #1
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
Norwich union profits
good job some of us are paying the extortionate rates to secure the billions of profit..............
Old 02-Mar-2006, 11:53   #2

The utility companies are just the same as everything seems to be apart from my salary, prices go up by a few multiples of the inflation rate and what a surprise the companies profits sour! Gas has, or is just about to, go up by approx' 22%, coucil tax is about to go up by approx 5% etc... my salary went up this year (again) by only 2.5%. How do they arrive at the inflation rate as everything seems to go up much higher than the rate of inflation?
Old 02-Mar-2006, 18:00   #3
Mille

I refuse to pay thier extortionate rates on any of my vehicles and regularly refer to them as bandits .................. how ever, on the flip side i cant complain too much........my wife works for them, she has share save and profit share schemes running with them (which they subsidise aswell) and every time the company profits i can buy a shiney new peice of bling for one of my "TWO" Ducati's:P...............so i guess i should say thankyou to those of you insuring your bikes, cars or homes with Norwich Union :P

Think ill go hide now

[Edited on 2-3-2006 by Tantrum992]