Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 30-Aug-2004, 21:38

looking for no514 sp3

Hi All, this my first post on this forum.

My topic is regarding a ducati sp3 i owned a few years back, unfortunately at the time due to personal circumstances (looking back i was a complete numpty to let it go!) i sold it to my local ducati dealer.

That was back in late 2000, i was told it was sold to person in the midlands who had several ducati's.

If anybody out there knows who has this bike and it's whereabouts then please reply asap as i would like to buy it back if possible!

The bikes reg was TextTextJ391 USGText TextTextNO514

many thanks
Old 30-Aug-2004, 23:55
500SD

Hi cleggy666, and welcome.

Nice bike!

Sorry I can't help you with the whereabouts of that particular SP3, but does it have to be the very one? There was a chap selling a real beauty on this forum just a week or two ago. Maybe it'd be worth a look? Do a search of the recent posts and you're sure to find it.

Best o' luck
Steve
Old 31-Aug-2004, 01:48
GTL

Cleggy666

Can't help you with #514, but I own #197, which could well be available (I suspect that's what Steve was referring to - there aren't that many around). I've e-mailed you a couple of pictures and some more information. Drop me an e-mail or U2U if you want to know any more.

Andrew