Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 17-Feb-2005, 22:35
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Cadwell in late March or early April?

Anyone else up for a cheeky Northern jaunt?

Ideally this'll be late March for me - first outing on the Monnie!!!

UKtrackdays website says there's;

Thurs 24th or Friday 25th (Good Friday) seems OK!!

Tim
Old 17-Feb-2005, 22:37
Ducati Corse

Mood: Tad more confident
going to Oulton tim, less chance of snow
Old 17-Feb-2005, 23:57
WSB Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon
going to Oulton tim, less chance of snow

Yep, but the DD aint!!!!
Old 18-Feb-2005, 03:46
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Me and Dickie are doing 23rd of April, the weekend before the race debut.

I was planning the cheeky Brands Indy day a bit closer - if you're keen Mr Rattler sir.
Old 18-Feb-2005, 05:51
Dibble

since when has Cadwell been north ??? Cadwells in a kind of UK Area 51, its not really anywhere is it ..... neither north nor south ....

Dibble, confused ...
Old 18-Feb-2005, 10:50
WSB Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by DIBBLE
since when has Cadwell been north ??? Cadwells in a kind of UK Area 51, its not really anywhere is it ..... neither north nor south ....

Dibble, confused ...

Ah bless!!! You are easily confused though!!!

Its the Northernmost of all of the DD tracks this year, and North of where I live!!!

I could go South to get there, but it'll take me a long time to get there.

No go to bed you pi55 head!!!!

Tim
Old 18-Feb-2005, 11:32
Dibble

Sober as a judge mate, just not sure that amount of Red Bull was a good idea ... I've awoken feeling like I need to be sleeping .. and whilst trying to get to sleep was wide awake .....

The only place south of you though Tim is the Isle of Wight ....
Old 18-Feb-2005, 12:23
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
I'm booked for Cadwell on Good Friday. I'm going up there the day before, probably. Not sure if I'm riding up or taking the bike on the new trailer I'm picking up tomorrow.

The route up there is good fun, so riding up might be a good move. If you're planning to go, Tim, maybe I could put my trackfairings in your van?
Old 18-Feb-2005, 12:51
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
Yep, I'll be there with NO LIMITS on Good Friday 25 March. No need for a days holiday. We're also there on Saturday and Sunday 19 & 20 March. Give us a call on 01727 899173 if you fancy joining me.

New Era SUPERCLUB first championship round is on Sunday and Monday 27 & 28. Make a weekend of it and come and watch Monty and me on the TZ250. It would be a good experience if you have never been around a club race paddock before or have been but never really had to pay attention like you will have to soon!!!

If you were really brave, you could even enter a race - I'm sure you could go in Sound of Thunder, (there are sometimes bikes at the back of the field I can beat on my CB5, so you may not be last, but you may be lapped).

You're going racing.....there's no room for feint heart anymore. Imagine the head start you'll have on the others tee hee, mix, mix. Not long now!!!

WeeJohnyB
Old 18-Feb-2005, 15:26
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
Quote:
Originally posted by WeeJohnyB
Yep, I'll be there with NO LIMITS on Good Friday 25 March. No need for a days holiday. We're also there on Saturday and Sunday 19 & 20 March. Give us a call on 01727 899173 if you fancy joining me.

New Era SUPERCLUB first championship round is on Sunday and Monday 27 & 28. Make a weekend of it and come and watch Monty and me on the TZ250. It would be a good experience if you have never been around a club race paddock before or have been but never really had to pay attention like you will have to soon!!!

If you were really brave, you could even enter a race - I'm sure you could go in Sound of Thunder, (there are sometimes bikes at the back of the field I can beat on my CB5, so you may not be last, but you may be lapped).

You're going racing.....there's no room for feint heart anymore. Imagine the head start you'll have on the others tee hee, mix, mix. Not long now!!!

WeeJohnyB

Just sent you a U2U WJB. That sounds like fun. Just trying to get my dog booked into kennels so I can get away for the whole weekend.

So, I need to know, will the northern lot be doing a rideout at Easter that I can join in with. May as well get a decent guided bike tour whilst I'm up there.