Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 15-May-2005, 20:46
Bevel Head

Mood: Feel like a Duke...
I know I am asking a stupid question, so apologies in advance, but could somebody explain to me (in simple terms) the differences in the various courses ESS offers (e.g.: Sports Day, Pace Day, Premier School, Pace Day Special, ...). I went to their web site but I prefer your comments.

I have done track days for almost a year, and wanted to get help in correcting problems I have to work on while I still can correct them.

Suggestions/comments are welcome...
Old 15-May-2005, 22:44
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
It explains it perfectly on their site..............
Old 15-May-2005, 22:49

Mood: I want a garage
Have booked onto the Brands 8th August School, my first track day so will be interesting. They sounded very helpful/knowledgeable on the phone.
Old 17-May-2005, 12:35
Quickshifter

Quote:
Originally posted by MarioP
I know I am asking a stupid question, so apologies in advance, but could somebody explain to me (in simple terms) the differences in the various courses ESS offers (e.g.: Sports Day, Pace Day, Premier School, Pace Day Special, ...). I went to their web site but I prefer your comments.

I have done track days for almost a year, and wanted to get help in correcting problems I have to work on while I still can correct them.

Suggestions/comments are welcome...

Deep breath........ Premier Schools are always between two and three days long and are the only product in our range that offers the structured Blue & Red courses. Yellow courses are 2:1 and can be completed on any event we run including the Premier School.

SPORTS DAYS are for want of a better description a tutored track day, they run the same format as a track day (Novice - Inters - Advanced) but include instruction on at least three predetermined sessions (four for Novice). They also include classroom sessions on rider skills, suspension, Psychology of Speed and Bike Prep + sponsor presentations, Pirelli etc. These are all things found in the Premier School, just watered down for this one day event.

Pace days are our version of a Track Day whilst Pace Special is currently a cheaper version of the ordinary PACE DAY, but is really another plan waiting to hatch!!

In essence you need either the Premier School a Sports Day or a Yellow course. If you need some more help or detail please give me a ring on 0870 2415159 (It is a national call rate number.

[Edited on 17-5-2005 by Quickshifter]

Old 17-May-2005, 14:49
Bevel Head

Mood: Feel like a Duke...
Thanks Tony!!!