Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 18-Nov-2004, 21:53
Montjuic

Quote:
looks like they sacked it fir a termignoni system in the end.......

Sorry - wrong way round. They sacked the Termignoni for the HPE system!!!!

More power you see!! It helps in the 'Battle of the Twins' and 'Sound of Thunder' race series.

SICOM, Ilmberger Carbon, MS Productions are all handled in Germany by Ilmberger and as a result of the tests with the 999S above, they are now the agents for HPE exhausts as well.

Sandbar Composites Ltd are the UK agents and distributors for Ilmberger, so that is where to come in the UK for SICOM, Ilmberger and HPE. If you need any more dyno graphs, then let me know.

Sandbar
Old 18-Nov-2004, 22:41
500SD

Mood: head down
ah well I cant be a smart aßße everyday then!!!!!

i think most people moved from the big termi system because they couldnt keep up with the amount of end cans they broke.....i went through 7 in 4 months , thats a lot of waisted time driving to and fro and the last one got me thrown off Assen as it was too loud by 0.6 db . good to know though that the 57mm system with open clutch cover and big air tubes is still under 88db.
good news is that the old end box is not available any more, as a new revised end can is comming soon