Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Prev   Next
Old 15-Oct-2006, 14:09
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
MotoGP Spoiler

Just thought I'd chuck this in as the other thread doesn't have the word spoiler in the title ...

Well what do you know eh ... Hayden was looking good, right up until Pedrosa punted him! It could have been a very different result ... but it isn't, and Rossi takes a nice 8 point lead into the final race. Elias obviously tried a new cereal for breakfast this morning - where the hell did he come from and how the hell could he make that double apex left braking so late and so sideways! I think Honda will give him a tasty christmas bonus after stealing 5 pts off Vale at the end and keeing the Hayden's deficit to 8.

If Hayden doesn't take a blowtorch to Pedrosa's gonads after that I'll be surprised! I was trying to read his lips in that last close up shot and I think he was saying "It was supposed to be my year" I honestly can't see Hayden getting another opportunity like this to win the championship.

So ... an 8 point lead .. and a 9 point gap between the points that are awarded for 1st and 3rd ... so if Hayden wins in Valencia, Rossi needs to come 2nd in order to win the title ... hrmmm, it's gonna be good!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit