Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue Parts For Sale & Wanted
This section is for all your DesmoDue race parts, accessories and the like.

Old 03-Oct-2012, 10:46
Mille

Breaking bike (minus frame)

After a promising starts to the season (finishing at the back every race for a couple of meets ) my intentions of doing work on the bike and dominating DD I have come up against an obstacle… I lost my frame! As most of you will know, I left it to be powdercoated and it went walkies…

I’m now thinking of selling all the remaining bits and pieces to free up some cash, with the intention of buying a cheap complete bike at some point in the future. That may be next year, but may be the season after depending how finances are (I get married next June)

So… I have a complete bike minus the frame. It’s in pieces all over my garage so if anyone needs anything PM me and we can chat. It’s by no means mint, but all functional and was running well before I took it apart

Monster 600 dark 1998
Complete engine – just sprayed black, with loom attached. Was running well with 48ish bhp so could probably do with a service to free up a few ponies
Forks set up bu HM racing at the start of the season to 12st weight
Twin high level Termis (stainless steel I think)
2 x swingarm
1 lightweight swingarm
Lightweight rear wheel
Regular rear wheel
Front wheel
Fireblade master cylinder
3 or 4 screens and various seat units (all could do with a repaint)
Laptimer (never fitted)
Digital speedo (forget the name now but can check)

Loads of road parts, including clocks

I’m in no rush to sell but if some bits can go back to the paddock then that would be great. The rest will be put on ebay over time. Unless… if I find a cheap frame in the meantime all bets are off and I’ll be back next season!