Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 31-May-2005, 23:40
Big Twin

Mood: renegade sexy racer
crazy Italians

what a plan get stuck in

Wish I were young and fit enough to attempt it.

You need to watch out for tiredness, the adrenaline flow rate on your average track day can really take it out of you.

If you get through all of it you will need a week off to recover
Old 01-Jun-2005, 00:05
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
You have to at least do the Donington and Cadwell ones and for the No Limits one at Donny you should get 10% off as a DSC member
Old 01-Jun-2005, 00:18
500SD

Mood: PENSO POSITIVO....SEMPRE!!
Yeah, thanks guys... thanks Kev, just wrote to no limits with names and CC.. mentioning that I am a dsc member.
The 4th day is gone... as Mallory is disappered by the track day listing..so it will be Brands, Donington and Cadwell in order. Tried APEX, NO LIMITS, 100%, FOCUSED, HOTTRAX.. the only places available on thursday are Donington again or Snetterton (with a pace day or something similar)...I am starting to think that three are enough on a row...
Already booked also Cadwell.
I will u2u redruth... we will need just one night out as the other days we will crash (I hope just in bed..) at my house in Ascot.
...Metzeler Rennsport or pirelli Supercorsa (same profile) for the sessions or I may try the power race...
Old 01-Jun-2005, 00:25
Ducati Corse

Mood: Tad more confident
Look forward to meeting you and your mates Brogins.
Old 01-Jun-2005, 01:23
Mille

Sounds great, if you don't fancy camping, most circuit websites have links to local hotels and B&Bs. A google search will usually give some nice farmhouse options too.
have fun.
Hope to see you on one of the days
Old 01-Jun-2005, 09:23
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Is 112 dB loud enough?? What??
Brogins, I've got some part worn Power Race, cheap, if you fancy it. It's an absolutely ace tyre! They've done about 20 race laps.
Old 01-Jun-2005, 12:11
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
Hi Brogins

Great plan, go for it. Yes there will be issues with travel, accomodation and the like and you will be tired, no question, but what the heck, just do it - you don't have to do all the sessions on all the days.

I'll be at the No Limits day at Donington on Tuesday 28th, so I look forward to meeting you there. I'm one of their instructors, so if you need any help or advice on the day, please come and see me. I'd suggest that you get one of the instructors to show you around and give you a couple of suggestions on improving your riding at the start of the day so you can get the best out of the day and work on improving your riding all day.

As you are missing one day now and effectively having a rest, why not 'rest' in the car and drive up to Croft in Yorkshire for another No Limits trackday at at another great circuit on the Friday 1 July. Give Mark a call on 01727 899173 if you fancy it - I'll be there, my first ever visit to Croft and I'm really excited about it - the local DSC boys speak very highly of it and BSB go there, so it should be good.

Whatever you do, have a great time, it sounds like a fantastic 'boys' holiday.

WeeJohnyB
Old 01-Jun-2005, 13:13
Big Twin

Mood: www.zeitgeistmovie.com The Truth they dont want you to know.
Sounds like a great plan, just listen to your body though and come in if you feel tired.

And make sure you post up all the pics.
Old 01-Jun-2005, 21:15
500SD

Mood: PENSO POSITIVO....SEMPRE!!
Wejohnyb.. it can be an idea for the friday.. will see if we can managed and what the other two lunatic are thinking (they will have to drive 18 hours with a trailer on saturday morning....back to Italy!!).
Surely we will look for you in Donnie. And yes I need tips and suggestions...
All three days (monday, tuesday and wednesday) already booked.
Thanks guys..