Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 02-Dec-2005, 10:16
Ducati Corse

Mood: is it still wet
strange aint it how if ones views differ from anothers its called moaning.?!?!?.

we all have invested time money and effort into DD and of course we all have thoughts on the way it should be run, WE are allowed to voice our opinions even if they dont conform with the majority. Everyone agrees its a fantastic series to be part off but we all have our own views on various rules within the DD...................................it must be said that ALL of us have what we think are the DD interests at heart.

My vote is for Cadwell to be points scoring.........if we are to race then it should count.....

My vote for Snetterton is for the 3 races..............

Assen..its been decided it counts as points and i can live with that.....

We dont really want to hand over the running of the DSC generated DD race series to NE do we :P

Phil
Old 02-Dec-2005, 10:42
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: ooooh
Quote:
Originally posted by boggy 8
ALL RACES CASH PRIZES AND POINTS SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.I will be happy to put my tenner in each race

[Edited on 1-12-2005 by boggy 8]

I agree all races cash prizes, but points in one race only....say Donington....

May I add we are lucky in being able to put our views to the race committee and have them act on our views. Even if the decisions are not what you want they do go with the majority and this is what will make DD grow and grow, it really is a riders series

[Edited on 2-12-2005 by couchcommando]
Old 02-Dec-2005, 11:14
Ducati Meccanica

Quote:
Originally posted by couchcommando it really is a riders series

And I for one hope it stays that way.
Old 02-Dec-2005, 11:23
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Quote:
Originally posted by butch890
Quote:
Originally posted by ali
Happy with the whole lot as is. Love the idea of a 3 race weekend, don't really want a points scoring race when there's a bloody good chance of ice, and I think the Assen round should be points scoring (both because it'll ensure a decent grid, and it'll keep the race agressive). After all we'd hate to look like a bunch of limp-wristed british woofters...
Spot on Ali!
I can remember this years riders moaning that they wanted everything sorted by the last cadwell and to a large extent it was,we had the final rules sorted for october,which everbody agreed with-now we have all this crap!
Maybe its time to ditch the race committee as they are clearly not looking after individual riders interests!
We could ask ew Era to take over the running of theseries,im sure thet would do a much better job!
(that'l be the end of novice status for a start!)
Rantover
Butch

I disagree, when the provisional rules and plans for 2006 were originally tabled there was no mention of 3 races at Snett or non-points scoring at Cadwell.

These decisions (or options) have been made available to the riders subsequently and as such this is the first time that we can pass comment on them.

This isn't Russia is it !!

Tim
Old 02-Dec-2005, 12:32
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: 916 Senna, 748RS Corse, 1098s Race

Mood: walking on sunshine.....
I'm with Fil on this one!

Race = Points = Prizes

Quote:
My vote is for Cadwell to be points scoring.........if we are to race then it should count.....

My vote for Snetterton is for the 3 races..............

Assen..its been decided it counts as points and i can live with that.....

We dont really want to hand over the running of the DSC generated DD race series to NE do we :P

Phil