Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 05-Jul-2016, 12:43
Bevel Head

1998 748 Bip For Sale £4k

After much deliberation the time has come to sell my 1998 red 748 Biposto.
I purchased the bike in 2008 exactly 10 years to the day after it was first purchased, Went I bought it the odometer was reading circa 6k miles.
Soon after purchase it was fully serviced by Geoff Baines who commented on what a nice example it was,the bike was ridden for about 2.5k miles over the next 3 years until being oiled and put into storage on an Abba stand at the end of 2011 where it has remained ever since.
The bike is regularly taken out of storage washed off, dried and re oiled to make sure everything is in tip top condition.

Upon a recent visit to Geoff Baines to discuss my plans for selling the bike and asking his advice on value Geoff commented I should be asking 4k for the bike which is what I am basing my price on.
Prior to sale the bike will be fully serviced by Baines racing including new belts and whatever is needed to make it ready for sale. The bike is completely standard apart from C/F rear hugger, swingarm Guard and heel guards which i will leave on.
I am moving house next week so once the move is completed in the bike will be going to Baines racing for the work to be carried out and once completed the bike will be available for sale, 12 months MOT will be put on for the new owner.
Once I have the bike back I will post pictures.

Last edited by sheep911uk : 06-Jul-2016 at 10:35.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit