Stolen Bikes
Please read the guidelines on this thread before posting an entry

Prev   Next
Old 14-Apr-2005, 19:17
500SD

Mood: YELLOW!!!
STOLEN YELLOW 748: NORTH LONDON

J77DUC

Having only just recovered from some really bad personal/family problems, and after having saved for months to scrape together the money to buy my dream bike as a "pick me up", only 3 weeks after buying it, it was nicked from outside my house in Muswell Hill, N10 at 4am on Tues 12th April.

Words cannot express how angry, upset and bereaved I am feeling at the moment.....my 3 kids loved the bike as well (my 2 year old can already differentiate between "ordinary" bikes and most modern Ducatis ie: he knows class when he sees it) and they are all utterly heartbroken. My 5 year old burst out crying when I told him - although later on, he did make me laugh by saying that I should buy a bike like Valentino Rossi's next time!

The saddest thing is, is that after I've paid the balance of the premium, the excess, replaced all the chains/locks/alarms/cover that also went with the bike (some use all that lot turned out to be?), and paid the premium for the next bike, I won't be able to afford to replace it with another 748. I'll probably end up on an f***ing CB500 or something.

£500 reward. Full details and pics of the bike are on eBay at this link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Any help in tracking it down, no matter how small would be gratefully accepted

[Edited on 14-4-2005 by zhed44]