Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 13-Mar-2009, 14:57
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by paynep
PS Don't forget that your normal clutch holding tool wont work on the APTC as its smaller

A fact andys900ss knows well after the last Snetterton meeting

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 13-Mar-2009, 15:19
Big Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
From our battles at places like Castle Combe I know it didn't slow you down anym interesting about the hit or miss starts, sounds a bit like my wheelies on the S2R sometime it comes up just right and other times its know where near as intended.

Was funny how we always seemed to come across one another at some point of every race

The problem I found with the clutch was it seemed to have a very narrow band right in the middle of the lever travel where it was either fully in or fully out. That combined with the very light action made it hard to get just right. Also I think being sat bolt upright on the old Multistrada allowed the front wheel to come up a lot easier than on the ss or similar. My worst start being Donington where I think 11 people came past before the first corner though I think I had repassed 7 or 8 of them by the time we got to Coppice.

I'm missing dd