The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: A Virtual Ducati

Exclamation HOTTRAX - Information on Claiming and Advance Fees Paid

Kindly typed up by Jim Brian:

Quote:
If you contact the liquidators they will add you to their debtors list and send you out forms so you can declare what you are owed.

There will be a creditors meeting on 16th June where you can attend if you think it to be of benefit. The directors will have to attend and answer questions about how they conducted their business such as, 'why have they spent peoples race funds for the year on other things' (if that's something they've done).

The liquidators will assess what assets Hottrax Motorsport Ltd have to repay the owed money with (I cant imagine they have many at all)

Another option is if you paid by card your bank might be able to cover you for money lost from services paid for and not delivered. Even though I paid by debit card my bank have still opened a case and will enter into communication with the liquidators.

I paid £2950.00 for 10 race entries and 8 test days of which Ive had 4 so I figure Im owed £1680.50.

I still think its a very slim chance that we will see any reimbursement but its worth a try.

If anyone knows any other roads to go down please share.

If you experience any problems or have suggestions on improvements whilst visiting our website, please contact the Webteam by Personal Message or by emailing us.
Old 20-Jun-2015, 20:08
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica

Liquidators Information

Any enquiries should be addressed to the proposed liquidators whose details are listed below:

Robert Day and Company Ltd
The Old Library
The Walk
Winslow
Buckingham
Buckinghamshire
MK18 3AJ

Telephone: 0845 226 7331

If you experience any problems or have suggestions on improvements whilst visiting our website, please contact the Webteam by Personal Message or by emailing us.

Last edited by antonye : 20-Jun-2015 at 21:23.
Old 20-Jun-2015, 20:12
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica

Forms to Register as a Creditor (when you're owed money)

You can find some information and the form you need to complete on the Gov website here. The form you need is Form 4.25 - Owed Money by a Company

https://www.gov.uk/register-creditor-bankruptcy

There's also some good information on this web page:
http://www.findlaw.co.uk/law/bankrup...tion/9803.html

You can also contact your local Citizen's Advice Bureau as they will be able to help take you through the process. You can find yours here:
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/