Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 13-Mar-2006, 08:37
Mille

Well I started it at various times over the weekend and all seems well. As regards to the ECU, the termi one had a problem last year and was sent off to the factory for a replacement. In the meantime they refitted the original and it didnt do the show off look at me fancy one touch starter thing. Riders of Bristol said that it would run bettter without the termi ecu and I have to say it did, however I like the rough sounding popping noises like you get from a race bikes so opted to have the Termi one put back on. The other difference I found between the two was the fuel range. I got 100 miles on the 999s ecu but only 84 miles on the Termi unit. It doesnt seem to matter how you ride you still get 84 to the dot. Riders say that the termi ecu is a race unit and so is maxing the fuel into the bike for going flat out around tracks. I just like the popping when you roll off and the touch it once and stand back thing.