Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 07-Nov-2005, 14:14
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
Quote:
Originally posted by JPM
Her? That's not how I remember the conversation

Doesnt make me a bad person. I think he/she can be called what ever he/she wants!
Old 14-Nov-2005, 14:00
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
Another Update

Just had this from Racedays which maybe of interest

"Hi Jon,

Valencia is now confirmed and we are offering the following package for the Easter weekend;

4 days on track, 5 nights at the circuit hotel (with pool) and motorcycle transportation. £799. Flights and hire cars are to be arranged by the customers (Ryanair fly
direct).

Many of our customers wish to make a longer holiday of the trips and the petrol station at Valencia is approx 1.5 miles from the circuit so transport is essential. If you like however, I can investigate arranging transport specifically for your party.

There will unfortunately be no academy at Valencia as some
of our instructors have racing commitments, although Mike Edwards may be available if there is enough interest. The bikes will be transported by Broadleaze from Cirencester using custom crates for protection. There will
be space for a spare set of wheels, small toolbox, paddock stands and set of leathers. The bikes are insured under CMR conditions against theft or damage through collision whilst in transport. We are trying to arrange a fully comprehensive insurance to offer customers cover against any other damage. However this is proving very difficult due to a F.S.A ruling that prohibits third parties arranging insurance. We would recommend anyone not having their own comprehensive insurance to arrange cover. Any items other than the motorcycles are uninsured and transported at the owners risk.

I can offer you a £300 total discount for bookings of 10 or over. We expect the event to sell out but I am particularly interested in forming good relationships with clubs, please feel free to contact me with any suggestions or requests. I
could for example arrange a tailored academy for the DSC - perhaps not as focused as the normal academy but utilising our cameras and datalogging equipment with top flight instruction?

Thanks for your interest,

Best regards,

Gerry Bryce"
Old 14-Nov-2005, 17:06
500SD

i would really like to do Jerez/Cartegena around end of March! Bit of a 'fix' before we get any decent weather here!
about 3 days of no hassle track riding sounds right!

[Edited on 14-11-2005 by chillo]
Old 20-Nov-2005, 15:00

check us out if you're thinking of going to Cartagena?

May I introduce myself? I’m Ant Eastwood, former landlord of the biker friendly Anvil Inn public house at Sawdon nr Scarborough.
We were featured in MCN’s “Biker Friendly Pubs” supplement and the “Biker Holiday” Destination supplement.
We’re featured on the “Yorkshire Bikers” and the”Thunder City” websites.
Yes i'm a ducati sporting club member and we also had a ducati meet at the pub(see ray)
Just after the features we sold the Pub and moved to sunny Spain.
We now run a “Biker Friendly” B&B called “Campolubla ski & boarding at Los Perez near Cartagena racetrack.
Would this be of interest to you?
It’s an ideal spot for bikers on a touring holiday with twisting roads and great scenery and don’t forget Cartagena racetrack which is only 10minutes away from us, ideal for track days!!
We have a restored old finca with 7 bedrooms a large swimming pool and 4 acres of land (plenty of room for parking).
I have enclosed our bwesite details for you to see and maybe visit yourself in the near future?
www.campolubla.com
skiandboarding@hotmail.com

Ant Eastwood

Ps. and for those of you that fancies a bit of fun? Then we do water skiing and wakeboarding just to cool you down!!
Old 20-Nov-2005, 15:06
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

Looks nice....

Clickable weblink:

http://www.campolubla.com/index.asp

Frank