Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 20-Sep-2009, 14:37
Big Twin
Bikes: Monster 620ie, 916Bip, Suzuki Gs500 And a Ridgeback but I have to pedal that one

Mood: Scared!
999s - SOUND OF THUNDER!

If I can make Pembrey on Saturday I am going to enter my 999s in the "SOUND OF THUNDER!" that name is great that is THE SOUND OF THUNDER!, I like that..

I might only make Sunday, in which case i'll be in the desmo only.... what do I mean only! it the best race series in the world! EVER!

Matt #72
p.s. I only mentioned it because I wanted a way to tell everybody that I bought a 999s HA HA!
Old 20-Sep-2009, 18:22
GTL

Mood: Been Testing the 3 P's (Pizza, Pasta, & PERONI!)
Wink 'Sounds Like Chunder'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat2hew
If I can make Pembrey on Saturday I am going to enter my 999s in the "SOUND OF THUNDER!" that name is great that is THE SOUND OF THUNDER!, I like that..

I might only make Sunday, in which case i'll be in the desmo only.... what do I mean only! it the best race series in the world! EVER!

Matt #72
p.s. I only mentioned it because I wanted a way to tell everybody that I bought a 999s HA HA!

"Sounds Like CHUNDER' to me ;-)

Good Luck !
Old 20-Sep-2009, 21:30
DSC Club Member
500SD
Bikes: Badger DD A #50, Multistrada 1200s, Aprilia Tuono 1100rr

Mood: More chilled than a polar bear's d**k
Good luck Matt, I'm sure a drink will find it's way to you if win a race on Pembrey Saturday. My mate's leading SOT by 198 points from Dan Cruikshank with 200 available so a win by your good self will mean he doesn't have to risk being kicked out by his other half because he'll have to go to Cadwell to earn 3 points instead of taking her away for the weekend.
Lord knows where his priorties lie?

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog.
Scott #50
Old 21-Sep-2009, 13:26
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat2hew

As far as I know that could make 4 class B runners out on SoT bikes next weekend, I also thought about entering the 998R but then remembered how much my tyre bills use to be when racing in that class

I'm only spectating Saturday so I hope I get to watch a few of you out there on the bigger bikes

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 22-Sep-2009, 11:40
Big Twin
Bikes: Monster 620ie, 916Bip, Suzuki Gs500 And a Ridgeback but I have to pedal that one

Mood: Scared!
oh...

I really hope I can, I think a win is a bit unlikely, I've only had 20mins on the bike and i'ts f...kn scarey! I'm not going to be that quick.

Matt
Old 22-Sep-2009, 13:04
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Expect the pace at the front of the SOT field to be around the 60 second mark if conditions are good, with Dallas on his 1098 we will be trying to get him to match his previous best times of 63secs set on a 2004 R1, but as he has only really done the DSC trackday on the 1098 he will have to work on building up to that.

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook