Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 30-Oct-2006, 13:47
Big Twin

Mood: Black and grey (and a bit of red)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff st4s

Till the next Pedrosa thread then.

Just sharpening my sword now!

If you like, although I did actually retract my pro-Pedrosa comments in the "Rossi & Hayden" thread posted by doogalman on October 16th.

(For the record)

BC
Old 30-Oct-2006, 13:49
Ducati Corse

Mood: Looking for a one way ticket to the 'Ring.
Not to make the whole issue sound as if I'm some major Rossi fan;

But put into perspective the final placing of Loris, after what he has been through and I believe missed 1 race? lost points due to lack of fitness (more like should be in hospital), for the championship race to be that close, really says how well Loris did or how much Nicky under achieved, because he should have had more distance between him and Loris!
Old 30-Oct-2006, 13:52
Ducati Corse

Quote:
Originally Posted by beancounter
If you like, although I did actually retract my pro-Pedrosa comments in the "Rossi & Hayden" thread posted by doogalman on October 16th.

(For the record)

BC

I was unaware BC, as I tend not to go over every post.

I'm quite happy to clash swords on a difference of opinion BC, but life is too short to make enemies over nowt.
Old 30-Oct-2006, 13:57
Big Twin

Mood: Black and grey (and a bit of red)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff st4s
I was unaware BC, as I tend not to go over every post.

I'm quite happy to clash swords on a difference of opinion BC, but life is too short to make enemies over nowt.

Hardly enemies Jeff, I just happen to think you talk a lot of bollox a lot of the time. So it was nice to see something different for a change.

I'm not sure it's actually your fault though, it seems to be common to most of you Surrey guys, so maybe it's something they put in the water down there?

BC
Old 30-Oct-2006, 14:01
Ducati Corse

Quote:
Originally Posted by beancounter
Hardly enemies Jeff, I just happen to think you talk a lot of bollox a lot of the time. So it was nice to see something different for a change.

I'm not sure it's actually your fault though, it seems to be common to most of you Surrey guys, so maybe it's something they put in the water down there?

BC

I have to sign off now!

I'm quite proud of my talking Bollox if you don't mind!

This could all go horribly wrong if I stayed.
Old 30-Oct-2006, 14:21
Cucciolo
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 848 Evo Corse

Mood: Waiting for the revolution!
Trouble is that Hayden did not set the world alight, did not grab the championship by the scruff of the neck and thrash everyone to obivion.

He gave a performance as exciting as Eddie Lawson back in the days when you had racers like Rainey and Schwantz battling it out.....
Old 30-Oct-2006, 14:26
888 at Last !!!

Mood: IF IN DOUBT..GET BLAGGING.
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozz
Trouble is that Hayden did not set the world alight, did not grab the championship by the scruff of the neck and thrash everyone to obivion.

He gave a performance as exciting as Eddie Lawson back in the days when you had racers like Rainey and Schwantz battling it out.....

Eddie Lawson..?? Rainey,Schwantz..??? Never heard of them Ozzmonster,tell us more about these knights of olden days....
Old 30-Oct-2006, 14:57
500SD

Mood: Out with the grey....in with the satin black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke2BSteve
Well Hayden is the world champion, he's just not an awesome rider or race winner... His rookie team mate won and shone more all season!! in a dog fight he was nowhere to be seen. Bayliss won only one less race than hayden and he only turned up for the last race!!! Plus he's got the worst Yank voice i've ever heard.....

I thought his Mom had the worst Yank voice??? I had to put the TV on mute until they took the microphone off her.
Old 30-Oct-2006, 15:14
Cucciolo
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 848 Evo Corse

Mood: Waiting for the revolution!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogwai
Eddie Lawson..?? Rainey,Schwantz..??? Never heard of them Ozzmonster,tell us more about these knights of olden days....

You're gonna get a slap young Jedi.... (although I think you are actually older than me if I remember rightly ya old git).
Old 30-Oct-2006, 15:31
500SD

Mood: Out with the grey....in with the satin black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jools

As TP said, Rossi's bad luck was all his own making yesterday, an unforced error early in the race. I don't think it was anywhere near the bad luck that Hayden suffered at Pedrosa's hands so in my view everyone has been dealt the same hand.

I agree that Rossi has to take the blame for yesterday's uncharacteristic mistake & Hayden was very unlucky at Estoril, but 2 engine failures + 1 tyre failure for Rossi hardly seems like they were dealt the same hand.

The fact is, Yamaha just haven't been good enough this year & the HRC/ Hayden package has. You can't knock Hayden for winning it, but I for one would rather the best rider won (as opposed to the best team package).

Either way, the 2nd half of the season has been great entertainment. I can't wait to see what happens with the 800's.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit