Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 09-Aug-2005, 16:16
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Damp
Quote:
Originally posted by paynep
Make sure that you keep a mirror on the 600 as then you can see all bar 3 of the 620's....

I could see all bar 2 at the last round. Looked like they needed a bit of help to be honest.....

But WeeJB's right, a 620 to be competitive, a 675 to be creative.

Incidentally, aren't you at all concerned with coming from a 955 down to a lowly 50ish bhp? You may find yourself dipping into your pocket for those ever elusive horses!If you want to be seriously competitive (top 3 regularly) then you'll be spending £5k+ to get there, plus a good dollop of natural ability.

If you're in for the fun of it then I'd suggest one of this season's DD bikes. I'd imagine 4-5 people dropping out over winter, so some bargains to be had methinks.

Cheers,

ali
Old 10-Aug-2005, 10:41
500SD

ali

thanks for advice!!!
hmmmm!!!!!
i may just take your advice and wait to see if i can get a ready prepped dd bike at end off season (if you hear of any coming up gimme a whistle)

as for the bhp side of things the hawk 650 that i'm currently racing is only pushing out 71 ponies!!! but to be honest i'm fully enjoying it .

like you say horses help but a lot of it is down to riding ability (in some casses)

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit