Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue Bikes For Sale & Wanted
This section is for DesmoDue Bikes that are both For Sale and Wanted.

Old 12-Sep-2009, 20:51
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by fil2
my old winning bike that pumped out on the dyno 49BHP !.....

That'll be the about the same as Dallas's bike which was good for 1m 50s lap at Cadwell 6 weeks ago.
Not sure where you would find a 60bhp 583 as thats as much as my Class A bike, Maybe Mr. Woods is getting his bikes mixed up

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 12-Sep-2009, 20:57
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream

Same as the CB5's Cadwell record now 1.46, maybe 1.45 can't recall but that's 4 seconds quicker than it was a few years back (on 49bhp....cough). Toseland must have been rubbish when he won it

WeeJohnyB
Old 14-Sep-2009, 01:19
Montjuic
Bikes: SS600 & Fireblade

Yeee HA - Got me a bike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
Get your arse into gear and get it on the grid at Cadwell. Zimbo shook it down at Pembrey last week, its ready to go..........but are you!!!!!!!

Dudes,

busy tied up jumping out of planes at the moment and you'all dialled in over Summer so I'm gonna wait till next spring after you've eaten all the mince pies and got rusty again! At which point I'll be fighting not to be last as usual ;0)) Have a great time at Cadwell, Ace Xmas & see you'all next year!

Love
Andy
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 15-Sep-2009, 13:33
DSC Club Member
500SD
Bikes: Badger DD A #50, Multistrada 1200s, Aprilia Tuono 1100rr

Mood: More chilled than a polar bear's d**k
Be good to have another battler with us at the back, it's much better than those boring buggers at the front and we have more to laugh about when/if we make it back to the paddock!
See you next year.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog.
Scott #50
Old 18-Sep-2009, 14:07
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: 916 Senna, 748RS Corse, 1098s Race

Mood: walking on sunshine.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
That'll be the about the same as Dallas's bike which was good for 1m 50s lap at Cadwell 6 weeks ago.
Not sure where you would find a 60bhp 583 as thats as much as my Class A bike, Maybe Mr. Woods is getting his bikes mixed up

Got it!

60 at the crank / 53 at the wheel.....dyno sheet should be with the bike...
Old 11-Nov-2012, 17:18
Montjuic

Class B bike back up for sale. £1300.

Hi,

this most excellent bike is back up for sale. I bought it off of Zimbo a couple of years ago. I managed to get out on it twice, Mallory and Anglesey, but apart from that its been sat around, begging to be played with and looking very sad

This bike needs a loving home and an owner who has got more time and less commitments than I do.

I've got new pics if you want them but it looks exactly the same with new tyres and a lap timer.

Home: 01453 842 778.
Mobile: 0797 381 1044.
email: andyturner@dropzone.com

Regards,
Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbo16
As it looks unlikely I'll be back in DD for next year and could use the money elsewhere, my 600SS DD bike is up for sale.
I raced the bike last year and had no mechanical issues at all, it's done one trackday this year and that's it.

History - this is Chris Wood's old class B bike.

Chris spent a lot of money getting the bike properly prepared, including getting the engine professionally rebuilt and set up, a lot of suspension work, top quality brakes.

Engine - pulls very well off the line, the bike is no slower or faster than the other class B SS bikes in a straight line but I was always able to make up a row or even two off the start. Starts and runs sweet, some piston slap from cold as with most of the early 600s.

Suspension - Marzochi forks, Showa SSie longer rear shock, both resprung and reworked by K-Tech. Shock has adjustable compression and rebound damping.

Brakes - 996 brake and clutch master cylinders, braided hoses, twin Goldline calipers with Performance Friction pads, very trick full floating cast Brembo discs. Two finger braking from any speed with lots of progression and feedback, zero fade - best brakes I've ever had on a bike.

Foot controls - 749 rearsets on adaptor plates, direct gearshift, race shift pattern.

Exhaust - madified 900ss 2-1-2 stainless headers, custom made high level big bore exhausts, could do with repacking, Well tucked out of the way, no issue of damage in crashes.

Fairings - Ricambi Weiss, slightly tatty in places but sound and useable.

Comes with V5 and all road gear - seat, clocks, lights, road fairings, foot controls etc.
Also comes with a spare complete set of tatty but useable race fairings.

Bike is race ready and could be taken straight out, would need a service for next season and that's it.

Looking for around £1300 all in, contact no 07896 219239.

Old 11-Nov-2012, 17:38
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Andy I have moved this post to the bikes for sale section, made it a Sticky and replaced Zimbos contact details in the first post with your own.
Kev

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 11-Nov-2012, 19:38
Montjuic

Cheers Kev

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
Andy I have moved this post to the bikes for sale section, made it a Sticky and replaced Zimbos contact details in the first post with your own.
Kev

Cheers Kev