Ducati Sporting Club UK
General Motorcycles only
General motorcycle issues, including non-Ducati, but keep it motorcycles!

Old 30-May-2006, 19:16
Deceased 02/10/2010 - R.I.P.
Ducati Corse

Mood: NGRRC Minitwins champion 2007
B&C Express sprockets - top service plus some less than good service from elsewhere

Ordered some lightweight sprockets for the race bike at 4pm on Friday - they arrived today. Very reasonably priced too... £18 for each rear. 2 rears together weigh less than a single oem sprocket! Shocked

On the other hand...crap service award goes to a certain purveyor of Italian bikes (whose name I shall not mention cos they occasionally look in here).....I phoned this morning to order to oil filters...too busy they were and asked me to call back late afternoon. So I did call at about 5pm. Got the same excuse and was asked to call back at 6pm. WTF?????

I was going to remind them that it was I that was the customer and not them but, life is too short.... I'll buy elsewhere so fugg 'em. Shame really as there was once a time when I was really loyal to them and wouldn't buy from anywhere else but, over the last few years their customer service has gone to sh*t despite what may have been said elsewhere.

Last edited by twpd : 30-May-2006 at 19:23.
Old 30-May-2006, 19:22
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Snap!

Had the same experience with B&C Express. I ordered a new Tsubaki chain at around 4 pm on Friday and it arrived first thing this morning.

The Patent Jools Mood Meter -Today I am:

___________^
Old 30-May-2006, 19:34
Big Twin

Mood: Not so broke any more !!!!!!!!
I have been on the phone to BandC a few times and been impressed each time , on the other hand i phoned another well know Ducati dealer and had to phone 6 times , was told to ring back cause very busy then was told it was lunchtime , then eventually got through again and was told that the parts manager was not in so they could not help me , al i wanted was a some chain/sprockets
I also have been on the phone to K-tech recently and say enough about them , wanted some advice and some fork leg stickers , got plenty of advice and was told to ring back any time for more help if needed and the stickers came next day al eight of them
Us me if you want to know who , and you will be surprised cause i was
Old 31-May-2006, 10:25
Big Twin

I ordered chain and sprockets from B&C one afternoon last week and was surprised to find them delivered the following morning before I had even got out of bed. Top service!