Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 12-Sep-2013, 12:47
Montjuic
Bikes: Triumph Speed Triple/DD 620/

Mood: It's a grand life if you don't weaken
Brands = Oooooh shiiiiiii......phew!

Firstly, I would like to say sorry I could not stay for the prize giving after the last race, I do like to support all the winners, but faced with 10 hours drive we just wanted to get going asap, I got home around 4.00 am Monday morning!!

Anyway after the last race in the wet, I had to go and find out if I could get the bike seat surgically removed from my backside, I think my ass just about bit the seat in half on nearly every corner........I wonder if I can trade my leathers for some nappies for racing in the wet!
I know it was the same conditions for everyone, so I can only assume that everyone else had several trouser filling moments on every lap. By the time the races finished, if anyone saw at my visor from the outside it probably looked like two fried eggs had been stuck to the inside, worn by someone who just babbled incoherently for the next ten minutes, and walked a bit funny!

Finally, due to problems with my bike, at one point on Friday morning I really thought I was just going to be a spectator for the rest of the weekend, but a huge thanks to Skid lids for the help in finding the problem with the bike on Friday, and then to banger san for the loan of the coils etc. Once again it feels great to be part of such a nice group of people. Ta
Old 12-Sep-2013, 18:53
Mille
Bikes: DD class B, Street Triple, Tiger 1050

You looked to be going alright to me, just need to have a few more brown trouser moments and you'll be right up there
Old 13-Sep-2013, 01:43
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Stick at it Mark and all though you will still have the moments such as most of us were experiencing when exiting Graham Hill and Clearways, you get used to them and at least the pants filling stops
At least Mallory isn't quite as far to travel, shames its only for the one day of racing

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook