Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 15-Aug-2006, 02:33
Big Twin

Mood: DD 2006: 4th Top Rookie. DD 2007: 2nd Class B. DD 2008: 2nd Class B.
Dom's race report class B

Found qualifying fun. Had a few moments but i managed to keep the bike up right which was the main thing as my dad had final come to watch me race this weekend. Managed 15th overall and 6th in class which i didnt think was to bad.

By the time of the race the track had dryed out and I was confident of a good result. Got a good start and falled chris#10 and phill#2 into the first corner pasted Mark#45 up the hill to be in a confortable 3rd place in class and running well and in just a few laps id leant so much about carrying corner speed trying to keep up with phill and chris wood. but i made a huge mistake and missed a gear down the start and finish letting griff and andy though it took the whole lap to find my rythem again and i slowly started to real in andy and when the last lap board came out i pushed as hard as i could and tryed a few moves but couldnt make the pass as i got held up by a back marker. cossed the line right on andys back wheel just one more lap and im sure i would of had him any way a 5th place and equal best result and i made the old man happy.

well done chris wood on the win and mark for a fantastic pole lap in the wet.

i final proven to my self i can run up there at the frount and iv lean that you can real carry corner speed on these bikes. i now more than ever want to get a top 3. i feel like i lean so much every weekend
Old 16-Aug-2006, 13:04
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: 900,900,851,750,750,750, 600,600,450,350,350,250
An excellent result mate.
It was terrific to see you wandering around afterwards with such a big grin.