Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 05-Jul-2005, 10:58
500SD

Mood: Christ been away too long....
Dibbs top chap...great stuff - never cacked myself so much. Brands fantastic place to play, even in the novice group. Met some nice peeps too.

Apart from hitting a false neutral on clearways and nearly ending up in the kitty litter, I had a fantastic time. I thought the 10 mins sessions with Apex were good as well.

Look forward to getting another one sorted

Anyway great track, great day, great fun.

Cheers

Paul
Old 05-Jul-2005, 12:23
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: Diavel, very non-std black & white ;)

Mood: Lucky? For some, maybe!
Thanks Dribble mate

Most enjoyable trackday I've had in yonks Pietro, especially once I'd moved into the mental inters. I must confess how good it feels when only 2 or 3 superbikes can pass the Monnie on the GP circuit

Well done to Gary and Catherine for an excellent trackday, well organised, plenty of track time and, with food and drink laid on, nothing to worry about during the day left us free to concentrate on the riding, still got a headache from all that concentration. Might want to get the instructors to spread themselves out on track a bit more, once or twice they were racing round together in a non-fast group. Whenever I see an instructor out on track in front of me I want to follow his lines and see how they get round, didnt expect one to try undertaking me through Surtees Mustnt let these little things detract from such a marvellous experience tho!
As Bill and Ted once said - EXCELLENT!
Old 05-Jul-2005, 13:32
Dibble

cheers. but Apex take the credit ..... as well as Skidlids, without whom its unlikely I'd have seen the circuit ..... top work fella .... and Louigimotos suspension set up ... top work, still dog slow .... but safer with it ....

In reality the day was made by the people I got to spend it with ... so thank you all.

Old 05-Jul-2005, 15:16
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally posted by DIBBLE
cheers. but Apex take the credit ..... as well as Skidlids, without whom its unlikely I'd have seen the circuit .....

In reality the day was made by the people I got to spend it with ... so thank you all.

Glad to be of service Dibs, I must remember to bring more tools to trackdays, especially a 55mm tap for Cadwell.

As you say "What goes around, comes around"

As Psych points out a few unexpected on track antics, one guy on a GSXR came tearing past me on the 1st lap of one session and then carved his way through the group in front, disipte the pit lane board saying Cold tyres, no over-taking on first lap.
That and the instructor on the Hornet overtaking me under waved Yellows as we approached Cearways.
Old 05-Jul-2005, 19:01
Ducati Corse

Mood: Tad more confident
Quote:
cheers. but Apex take the credit ..... as well as Skidlids, without whom its unlikely I'd have seen the circuit ..... top work fella .... and Louigimotos suspension set up ... top work, still dog slow .... but safer with it ....

And who drove you to and from the circuit, carried your bag, tied your machine down
Old 05-Jul-2005, 19:05
Dibble

you did .. in exchange for a bed for the night, friendship and a shedload of abuse in the restaurant ................. x
Old 05-Jul-2005, 19:10
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by Jon
Quote:

And who drove you to and from the circuit, carried your bag, tied your machine down

Someone tied Dibble's bike down? It looked as though it was dragged behind the van all the way.

Just curious.
Old 05-Jul-2005, 19:16
Ducati Corse

Quote:
Originally posted by TP
Quote:
Originally posted by Jon
Quote:

Someone tied Dibble's bike down? It looked as though it was dragged behind the van all the way.

Just curious.

TP thats because he waits for Nelly to clean it along with its 12 month service
Old 05-Jul-2005, 23:31
500SD

Mood: PENSO POSITIVO....SEMPRE!!
Grazie Pietro, se vuoi facciamo un corso di italiano accellerato cosi' la prossima volta che sei in Ducati Bologna puoi raccontare in Italiano che sei un factory rider della "dibble corse".....

I am not translating this one...!!
Thanks Pietro and everyone of DSC that was there.
Old 06-Jul-2005, 01:42
Ducati Corse

Quote:
you did .. in exchange for a bed for the night, friendship and a shedload of abuse in the restaurant ................. x

I brought my own bed and his Lordship's