Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 04-Apr-2009, 23:50
500SD

a bit of advice . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 916Neil
I have paid for, but not received after 8 weeks, a moto corse oil cooler guard for an S4Rs. They said it was finally with them 3 weeks ago and that they had posted it. Do not answer phone or return calls or emails. Started credit card company chasing them.

Get your money back and call MotoCorse direct - Davide @ MotoCorse in Italy is a top-bloke - ordered my new fork bottoms on a wednesday - turned up on Friday.

The quality is 100% - and everything fits perfectly - and I mean perfectly!

00 378 0549 970 654 or e.mail - info@motocorse.net

All IMHO of course.

Khushy

PS and cheaper than the other UK MotoCorse Stockist too!
Old 05-Apr-2009, 09:04
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: Ducati 1098R Bayliss Rep

Mood: Find people who share your values, and you'll conquer the world together.
Hummm, its not just people over i the UK who have problems with them, the Danish bike forums over here are litterd with people complaining TBH i dont know how these guys keep trading, i have never had my run ins with them 2 years ago and shall not make the same mistake twice, they certainly do not seem to take much notice of all the complaints.

I know one or two ppl have had good experences with them, but i think they are in a minority
Old 17-Apr-2009, 15:28
DSC Club Member

Mood: Waiting for summer
Well - a surprise in the post today. One oil cooler guard with a compliments slip. No further deatil, appologie, email reply or phone call returned. It came to my home address when I had specified works address but maybe it came as a result of the credit card company getting onto emoto and maybe only allow postage to credit card registerred address.
Whatever - the oild cooler guard is spot on. Now I want a radiator guard to match. Thing is - do I trust emoto to come up with the goods eventually just don't expect any kind of customer service. Or do I call moto corse direct. Sent Moto Corse an email for now.

Live each day as if it's your last - one day you will surely be right
Old 17-Apr-2009, 15:56
500SD

just deal direct . . .

Davide at MotoCorse is a top bloke - does what he says he will do - no bull - great products and service.

Having recently fitted his fork-bottoms on my 999s - I have to say that the precision and quality is 10/10 - no issues at all - came with ALL the bits needed to complete the installation - no worries.

khushy

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit