Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 25-Sep-2005, 11:40
BSB Star

Mood: All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing
Who do you want to win BSB? SPOILER

Tough decision here, would love to see Ducati take it and prove all the doubters wrong that the V twins are finished, trouble is it would be a Spaniard that takes it as Leon is too far behind now.

Definately don't want to see a Jap on a H***a take the title, and the only Brit with a chance is Rutter and he's also on a H***a! I also don't think he can take the pressure when it comes down to the wire.

Would naturally love to see JR take it, but his injury has screwed his season entirely. That said he showed he could mix it with the big boys at Oulton, so maybe next year?

Really just leaves the choice Ducati or H***a, and given that I dislike all things Japanese (well bikes anyway (-: ) it's gonna have to be the Lavatory on the Duke that will be getting my cheers this afternoon - with a little bit left for me mate.

Show em JR!

Edited to add the word SPOILER

[Edited on 25-9-2005 by Ian]
Old 25-Sep-2005, 11:50
Big Twin

That about sums it up really John. I watched the brief interview with Lavilla at Cadwell on the starting grid and he came over as very arrogant and dismissive (of Cadwell). I would like to see Ducati win though regardless, but I was rooting for Haslam at Cadwell.
Old 25-Sep-2005, 11:58
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
I'd like to see Lavilla win the title (Ducati of course), but with Haslam showing his best form with a couple of wins before the end of the season.

This'll see the in confident mood before they hit WSB next year.
Old 25-Sep-2005, 12:07
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
I want to see Lavilla take it because he's shown the most heart and he's on the Ducati.

Old 25-Sep-2005, 13:31

Mood: malaguti phantom power!
I agree, it has to be Lavilla! He's always come across as a top bloke to me, a win each for him and Leon would be nice! Fingers crossed Dunlop have got good tyres for them. Can't believe it isn't on live today, going to have to wait until 5 o clock to see what happens.
Old 25-Sep-2005, 13:56
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Lavilla for sure, and it's got nothing to do with it being a Ducati for me.

He's the only rider to come here and put in a serious challenge on the title at his first attempt.

He's got better and better all season, he's been the most consistent rider in BSB this year, and no doubt he's helped the Ducati team to improve, and Leon has a lot to thank him for too.

Haslam & Hayden would have been nowhere in my opinion.

Greg's on pole at a circuit where everyone said the Michelins would rule - they're in 3rd & 4th!

Stick it up em Greg
Old 25-Sep-2005, 15:28
Big Twin

Mood: renegade sexy racer
I was a doubter at the beginning of the season. Really thought Duke were in trouble with the fours. But what a year, BSB,WSB now MGP with loriss out japing the jap’s In Japan what a star.

Greg's the man, great to watch every time out the box.
Old 25-Sep-2005, 19:49
Ducati Corse

I'd be interested to know how much Lavillas bikes costs compared to Rutters. The V twins are free as regards engine modes while the fours are restricted as to what they can do. Both Ducati's were on the rev limiter the whole time today.
Old 25-Sep-2005, 20:25
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
Well i have to say Lavilla was absolutely awesome, in control and blew the Hondas away.

Fantastic pair of races, and he looked totally in a different class! Good on him! 999's dead........its only just begun!
Old 25-Sep-2005, 22:25
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by andyb
Well i have to say Lavilla was absolutely awesome, in control and blew the Hondas away.

Fantastic pair of races, and he looked totally in a different class! Good on him! 999's dead........its only just begun!

Luckily I didn't look at this thread earlier. The racing has only just finished on TV!!

Did everyone catch it?

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit