Ducati Sporting Club UK

Prev   Next
Old 06-Mar-2006, 20:24
Mille

Mood: He's not happy {:o( He's back at sea!
URGENT: 888SP4S Value verification needed

As you know I was punted off the T8SP4S last year.
I got a letter back home today from the insurance co' saying that they would like verification of the value of the bike.
They have contacted a 'local' dealer who quoted a value a lot less than the HARTEC valuation that was done independently.
HARTEC quoted 17k in good condition, and my SP4S was in excellent condition.
Letter also stated that some dealers had not even heard of the SP4S so if I have any other information could I send it to them. They want to be as fair as possible.
I've got 8 weeks to sort it. Needless to say this is going to go global and off to Duc' Bolog'.
John Hackett has got the bike and has helped fantastically, but they obviously want another 2 or 3 valuations to go on.

I know what they are worth and I am up there re these bikes, but of course my word is diddly isn't it.
So guys, contacts, known others that have been sold and how much for, any kept adverts (there was one in MCN last year 20k), anything you can help with please do.

U2U me please.
Scott, if you read this can you contact me.
Red SPS like wise.
I've U2U'd you Gary.
Thanks Guys.

Ains.