Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 18-Oct-2005, 21:02
500SD

Mood: PENSO POSITIVO....SEMPRE!!
...So I need to start to save for March/April?? ... hopefully I am still here around at that time.. and fancying the trip!
...Do you accept an immigrant into the gang??

[Edited on 18-10-2005 by Brogins]
Old 18-Oct-2005, 21:07
Ducati Corse

Mood: Tad more confident
Quote:
Originally posted by Brogins
...So I need to start to save for March/April?? ... hopefully I am still here around at that time.. and fancying the trip!
...Do you accept an immigrant into the gang??

[Edited on 18-10-2005 by Brogins]

More the merrier Bogins
Old 18-Oct-2005, 21:39
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Quote:
Originally posted by JPM
Quote:
Originally posted by Rattler
Quote:
Originally posted by JPM
Jon/Martin that's exactly my concern also, even last week we had a wet morning, which did dry out fairly quickly in 30C sun, but not as quick as you might expect...

I'm angling towards March/April myself

Freak - as you seem to be the man sorting this out - count me in!!!!

Id' fancy a late March early April trip, open pit lane, ideally in Jerez (otherwise any Spanish track will do) - can you sort it???

Ta muchly
Tim

No problem M'lord!!

Any specific requirements...

Actually I know a few of the Scottish mob are planning another, and might even be organising their own jaunt. Also I've had a chat with a mate of mine who has just finished another year in the KRC Endurance championship and is already thinking of sorting a foreign trip out, so that might also be a possibility

Sounds like you've got yourself something to do - now do run along and sort it, there's a good chap!!!

pip pip!!!
Old 18-Oct-2005, 21:49
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
I could be interested in this too

Shaping up to be a good year next year ... now I just need a job to pay for it all!
Old 18-Oct-2005, 23:19
Big Twin

Mood: www.zeitgeistmovie.com The Truth they dont want you to know.
I`ll be up for it, late march, early April...

It`ll be cool, If you sort out the dates, the prices etc.

I`ll book up.
Old 19-Oct-2005, 13:24
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
Wonder if Mav fancies sorting a trip????................. :hint:

OK guys, I'm gonna start another thread with a poll so we can go with the majority, also I've just come across Racedays website which have several dates listed for 2006 already, Almeria and Valencia are listed for March/April, but they have a slightly different twist as they provide a race academy and also have several races (if you want to compete that is)

I have just sent them an email asking if they can provide more detailed information etc etc, how does that one sound?

[Edited on 19-10-2005 by JPM]
Old 19-Oct-2005, 14:08
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
There's loads of TD co's and other 'touring' type co's that arrange things. The other option is to go direct....a colleague at work gets together with mates and hires a French or Spanish circuit direct, ie theirs privately for the day(s), that way they do exactly as they want. I don't think it worked out that expensive either, I don't know the circuit, but 30 of them shared the £6,000 cost to hire it for a day, that's £200 per day each for basically your ouwn private circuit.

WeeJohnyB
Old 19-Oct-2005, 14:55
Mille

Mood: Replacing 999...
Quote:
Originally posted by JPM

OK guys, I'm gonna start another thread with a poll so we can go with the majority,

[Edited on 19-10-2005 by JPM]

Perhaps you could add WeeJohnyB's suggestion "to go direct" to the options and see if that generates interest too?
Old 19-Oct-2005, 14:59
BSB Star

Good idea...
Old 21-Oct-2005, 12:22
BSB Star

Just had this from Hottrax... the 2nd one doesn't sound too good for the DD boys as I am sure they'll be racing by then.

So far we have 2 Spanish weekends planned for 2006:

Gaudix Circuit
If you are looking to go testing then our trip to Guadix will be for you! Wednesday 22nd February - Sunday 26th February 5 days - track time only £375 or complete package with bike transport, flights hotel etc. will be just £749

Gaudix is located around 1 hours drive from Almeria airport, camping is allowed at the circuit or the hotel is just 5 minutes drive away - www.hotelvilladegor.com.

For more information on the circuit visit their web site www.guadixcircuit.com.

We will be running just 2 groups on this trip giving every rider over 3 1/2 hours of track time each day.

Almeria Circuit

Departing Thursday 27th April or Friday 28th April and returning Tuesday 2nd May (Bank Holiday Weekend)
For the 3rd year running we are off 'on holiday' to Almeria. Our fully inclusive package includes bike transport, flights, half board accommodation in a 4* Beachside hotel,
3 days of tracktime (2 groups), picnic lunch at the circuit for all riders and all coach transfers over the weekend.

The cost for the weekend is from £899 - if you want to book just tracktime or tracktime and bike transport then give us a call on 08707 669861 to discuss your options.