Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 12-Nov-2004, 12:29
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyy
Big Up, KAIS Performance

As some of you may know, a few months ago I won a set of 888 Ohlins on Ebay, when I received them they where in less than good shape, rusty sliders and abraded and scratched body tubes. Being rare, I was willing to pay the necessary to get them rebuilt. I sent them of to KAIS performance for a rebuild and set up using new tubes and sliders. After KAIS chased Ohlins, it turned out that you can’t get new body parts for these forks now!!!!!!!

Discussed it with Andy, and he suggested trying to recover the existing parts. I have just unpacked the forks and I am amazed. Top job, the look fabulous and I cannot praise Andy and the boys at KAIS enough for their attention to detail and the quality of their work. This was a lot more than a basic rebuild and they just took it in their stride.

Everyone says they transform the bikes front end, I can’t wait to get them fitted and out on the road.

Regards,

Rob
Old 12-Nov-2004, 12:36
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: stiff and tired
I had my forks serviced at KAIS last year and they did a great job and really good customer service.