Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 10-Oct-2006, 15:46
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
AhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's wuthwess!

Team America, GO!

Domski has proven his loyalty to the team by .....
Old 10-Oct-2006, 15:48
Ducati Corse

Mood: Daft as MartinH after too much Smirnoff Ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by domski
He's not important.

BOOM!
Old 10-Oct-2006, 15:49
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
He had nothing on my mate Pol Pott!

Holiday in Cambodia, Holiday in Cambodia!
Old 10-Oct-2006, 15:57
Founder Member
Ducati Meccanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickieducati
you may be looking at saturdays non championship races?

the points races were sunday only.

the report issue is a great idea. but i guess it will be ignored by the RC. please mail them to see though.

Sorry to dissapoint you Dickie but I think it's agreat idea too and just the sort of input that I hoped we would get from people.

Remember me suggesting a while back that it would be good for us to hold a meeting where all the ideas could be put out and discussed ?

I still think we should hold the meeting, after the cut off date for registration, so that ALL 2007 riders get a chance to meet up, shoot the breeze and put forward what they want to bring to the party.

It all has to be based on discussion and decision making. Everybody needs to know what is going on and who is doing what. It needs to be run through a focal point or we risk further chaos and the left hand not knowing what the right is doing.

The survey pointed us in the right general direction to make minor rule changes, that will allow us to finalise the rules soon so that those signing up will know what the score is. I'm currently working on an addition to cover the reserve rider situation as this could do with clarification after Cadwell, lesson learned, action being taken.

I haven't finished updating the points table I'm afraid but I believe Tonio has produced a table showing the final outcome with 2 worst scores dropped. Maybe he will put his name forward as the guy who keeps the points tables up to date.....

You don't have to keep your offers of help to yourselves until the riders meeting, I will undertake to receive all written suggestions between now and the meeting so that no offer or suggestion goes astray.

Spread the workload in a managed fashion and you will bring more scope to the series all round, I can't emphasize the need for that enough !.

I have my own workload to attend to now, running ones own business is fine and at least I can only bo**ock myself for using the PC for other than business use ;-).

Please don't go off on another flaming match, it isn't doing anybody any favours, read what I've written consider the merit or otherwise of the suggestions and if you have something positive to offer get in touch with me, the RC, your riders rep or the MT via the usual channels.

http://www.multirole-eng.com

http://www.audicator.com Check out our simple to fit, potentially life saving turn signal alert system.