Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 20-Nov-2006, 01:57   #1
RCA

Just got back from Milan Show
Got there Saturday around 11am and the whole place was totally mobbed, great atmosphere though and the girls on the stands were AMAZING!Eventually made it to the Ducati stand which was very slick, very cramped which made it impossible to get anywhere near any bike, so in need of some space I headed for the Benneli stand....

MV stand was awesome, the WSB MV with the twin ARROWS looked the dogs.

Went back to Ducati about 5pm and finally got to see some 1098 action and yes, the bike DOES looks fantastic, but it would have to be the S, I didnt like the LTD edition colours, looked too OTT. But yeah Ducati are onto a clear winner. The only problem was the RR was hidding behind it...WOW. I have just spent the entire flight back justifying the £30k price tag.

Sell the R1
Sell the 996
er......

Will post pics of show tommorow.
Old 20-Nov-2006, 07:23   #2
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCA
The only problem was the RR was hidding behind it...WOW. I have just spent the entire flight back justifying the £30k price tag.
Yeah,with all the fuss about the 1098,the 'Seideicchi looked kinda lost.
Old 20-Nov-2006, 14:01   #3
Mille

Mood: 1098s is here.... and now dirty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCA
Got there Saturday around 11am and the whole place was totally mobbed, great atmosphere though and the girls on the stands were AMAZING!Eventually made it to the Ducati stand which was very slick, very cramped which made it impossible to get anywhere near any bike, so in need of some space I headed for the Benneli stand....

MV stand was awesome, the WSB MV with the twin ARROWS looked the dogs.

Went back to Ducati about 5pm and finally got to see some 1098 action and yes, the bike DOES looks fantastic, but it would have to be the S, I didnt like the LTD edition colours, looked too OTT. But yeah Ducati are onto a clear winner. The only problem was the RR was hidding behind it...WOW. I have just spent the entire flight back justifying the £30k price tag.

Sell the R1
Sell the 996
er......

Justification for RR...... its fing amazing! Go on do it.. hey if youve got the money your only going to spend it on boring things like food, drink, bills etc
Old 20-Nov-2006, 14:55   #4
500SD

Mood: Cool as **** !
I personally thought the road going desmosedicci looked dated,aside the 1098 !!,it will next year when they start coming through,thats for sure,they may even face lift it before it comes out !!!
Old 20-Nov-2006, 15:01   #5
500SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCA
...and the girls on the stands were AMAZING!

Looking forward to your pics!
Old 20-Nov-2006, 21:11   #6
888 at Last !!!

Mood: On the up
I can't wait to see your pics...plus it will be nice to see the bike too