Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 01-Mar-2004, 11:24

999 to become 999S look? How?

I fancy to have the white bits at the rear fairing of 999S. Any sticker kit for that? I just don't want to paint the fairing.

Mine is a Monoposto.

Thanks.
Old 01-Mar-2004, 22:25
Big Twin

Mood: My K5 Rocks !!!!
HK try motografix on 01302 325252 they do numberboards for 999 in red or yellow!!!....... Just fitted one to my mates 999 good fit. View online www.tankpads.com........... As good if not better than the one i got from casoli !!..... Oh and cheaper.
Old 02-Mar-2004, 02:14

Thanks Dave. Those boards do look quite decent. But they are for the front, right? How about the rear? Any idea? Am desparate to add the rear white board to make my 999 more aggressive.

Cheers.
Old 02-Mar-2004, 16:03
Big Twin

Mood: My K5 Rocks !!!!
Sorry HK.......... Think i need to get my eyes tested !! Was a late night post !! Got it wrong.......Your talking about rear number boards,Pass on that one The only thing you could try would be a print shop, They may be able to give you an offcut of vinyl.If all else fails order a uk seat unit.....Thats got the white boards on.
Old 03-Mar-2004, 11:15
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: Back down to 3 :>(
Call Nick or Sharon @ www.meteormotorcycles.co.uk and tell 'em Nat (monster owners club) sent yer !!! There kit is great. Its a cross between a sticker, and the type of decals that you get in a model kit.

Advantages - no air bubbles ! All my mates thought mine had been sprayed on..they also do the 'ducati campione del mondo superbike' stickers etc (like the 916's) if you want to be different

Cheers
Nat
Old 04-Mar-2004, 17:05

Many thx...I will try that. I looked at the site and the rear whiteboards don't look the same as those on the s and r....but nice enough i guess.