Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 10-Oct-2004, 22:30
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
WeeJohnyB at Donington 16/17 Oct

Last Superclub meeting of the year and Monty and I will be there on the TZ250 racing this time in the orgotten Era class. I've not decided about what I'm going to be racing next year, so it could be my last race meeting on the Wee Beastie. Doesn't sound right at all when I write this....mmmm

I'll also have the CB500 there for a couple of outings on Sunday (maybe if I'm not too tired), which is a distinct possibility as I have the week from hell. Two hard days in the office with back to back meetings, then on Wednesday overnight I fly out to Hong Kong for a meeting on Thursday, then overnight to Sydney for a meeting on Friday and then overnight to Heathrow landing at 7.00am. Quick sprint home then straight to Donny, hopefully we'll only miss one race, but we'll miss qualifying, so I'll be at the back of the grid (again). Been there before and it's great fun cutting through the pack to try to get to the front. Hopefully the weather will be kind, otherwise I'm dog slow in the wet.

As if that schedule isn't enough, there is the end of season party on Saturday night, sponsored by Holbeach Tyres and the band for the night is yours truly...think I may be a bit tired on Monday at work.

If you fancy it, there will be two full race days, with some top action with 125/250's, Sound of Thunder, 600's Pro-bikes, 400's, Hornet and CB5's as well as Super Karts which are great to watch. Qualifying starts at 9.00am, with racing at about 11.00am both days.

Look us up in the paddock, Monty will be in the Beastie Bus.....sorry Betsie...I'll be in the No Limits van with our mega white party tent covered in No Limits banners. Hot cup of tea and somewhere to leave all your kit for the day if you fancy a rideout and some excellent club racing.

See ya there.

WeeJohnyB
Old 14-Oct-2004, 16:04
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
Think I'll be up there on Saturday now WJB

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit