Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 02-Mar-2006, 21:39
Ducati Corse

I'll let that go TP.As a league supporter,my union colleagues at work are proud to admit we are still WORLD CHAMPIONS.Christ you don't even have the Ashes anymore.Best you Aussies leave anything with a ball alone and stick to bikes,Bayliss and Corser are at least holding up your honour on two wheels!!
Old 02-Mar-2006, 21:44
Mille

Mood: Privileged ...
It's an amaizing item, congratulations !!!
I guess a Racing spirit on it and the satisfaction of the label "handmade" every time you'll tenderly look at it ...

Polishing is for your own satisfaction, but after few miles it will turn to brown color, for sure !!!

OOOooohh, I was about to forget :

I order 5 items, right now !!!!
Old 02-Mar-2006, 21:47
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by Jasper
I'll let that go TP.As a league supporter,my union colleagues at work are proud to admit we are still WORLD CHAMPIONS.Christ you don't even have the Ashes anymore.Best you Aussies leave anything with a ball alone and stick to bikes,Bayliss and Corser are at least holding up your honour on two wheels!!

You call THAT letting it go?

Union: You only get grudging respect from Australians when you've won two world cups

Cricket: We're still the world cup holders and lead the ODI leaderboard and the Test Match leaderboard etc etc etc ... And we only let you see the Ashes again because you hadn't seen them properly for 18 years. It was an uncharacteristic moment of compassion that won't happen again. Please make sure you take them with you Oz next year and don't bother with a return seat for it

Oh yeah, all the Ozzies kicking ar$e in WSB - it's a glorious time to be an Australian!

But I won't say anything about it, it's cool.

Old 02-Mar-2006, 21:51
Big Twin

Mood: This is a carbon free zone!
I thought you were going for a 60mm system you big softie:P

Looks good mate
Old 02-Mar-2006, 21:52
Ducati Corse

The 60mm wouldn't work with the standard cams/valves.John advised me to stick with 50mm.Keeping yours now?
Old 02-Mar-2006, 21:55
Big Twin

Quote:
The 60mm wouldn't work with the standard cams/valves.John advised me to stick with 50mm

That`s an easy one,gets some bigger valves and cams then..........:P
Old 02-Mar-2006, 22:53
Ducati Corse

Oh,yes,'cos i can afford that!!NOT!!
Old 02-Mar-2006, 23:02
Big Twin

I did say to you not to run a 60mm at Cadwell last year if you remember,but you just ranted on that yours is "a Genuine and Authentic SP and not some dressed up strada" o well:P

But seriously mate it looks good,when are you fitting them?
Old 03-Mar-2006, 00:18
Ducati Corse

I will be fitting them this weekend,dyno run in the next two weeks i hope.i'll post the dyno charts when it's done.If i don't blow it up!
Old 03-Mar-2006, 04:00
Mille

Mood: sensational!!
Quote:
Originally posted by TP
Quote:

You call THAT letting it go?

Union: You only get grudging respect from Australians when you've won two world cups
Cricket: We're still the world cup holders and lead the ODI leaderboard and the Test Match leaderboard etc etc etc ... And we only let you see the Ashes again because you hadn't seen them properly for 18 years. It was an uncharacteristic moment of compassion that won't happen again. Please make sure you take them with you Oz next year and don't bother with a return seat for it

Oh yeah, all the Ozzies kicking ar$e in WSB - it's a glorious time to be an Australian!

But I won't say anything about it, it's cool.

guys, guys, guys! you only won old bill cause you had "the boot" without johnny wilkinson your side couldn't win a chook raffle, as has been amply demonstrated since.
but i digress, we must continue to give you a hiding on bikes aswell. i predict an aussie 1-2 in both races this weekend. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!

oh, jasper, nice system, well done sir!

[Edited on 3-3-2006 by loony888]