Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 23-Oct-2003, 12:01
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
FAO Weeksy, FBOB returns on TL

Steve just had Garry round and he's put a deposit on my TL1000S and intends to race it in next Years Street Stocks. So I suppose we now refer to him as Fat Bloke on a TL (FBOTL)
Old 23-Oct-2003, 15:59
MotoGP God

He's having it with the stanard red paint work and the faster Flourescent Yellow race paint work. But he will probably end up painting it.
The money for its sale is going to be used to reduce the size of the loan I took out to buy Dallas's 748RS, but will hold some back for the bike show and the odd cheap winter deal, hopefully selling my track CBR600 soon as well, may have to buy a traily with the money from that, but also looking to sort something for next years TT.
Old 23-Oct-2003, 17:28
MotoGP God

Not doing anything rash Steve my mate in Southampton that I first started racing with fancys getting back on the track, especially after getting caught speeding on the way to watch me at Castle Combe and the subsequent 2 week ban and fine.

Its a ram air model with rearsets, Ohlins race shock, later FX front end with 4-pot callipers, goodridge and remote reservoir mastercylinder off a Fireblade, Micron slip-on and full race bodywork. Also has original V5/1 so could probably get a age related plate. I offered it to him at £1400 finished or £1200 as it is needing a couple of very minor jobs, as he's a ex Honda motorcycle mechanic he choose the £1200 option, Just waiting for him and his boss to come around with the money as theyre buying it between them.
Old 23-Oct-2003, 17:40
MotoGP God

The only chance of him changing his mind from what I can make out is if he could talk his boss into going for my fireblade instead, but that would cost them more to get it finished and out on the track.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit