Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Prev   Next
Old 22-Apr-2004, 18:12
500SD

Mood: I can live with backpain!
Come on Rocker,Rossi's just an entertaining rider,I dont have much time for Biaggi I'll admit, as he has a tendancy to blame everything but himself for not winning.
I would say its going to be interesting as its by no means a foregone conclusion,I dont see Rossi winning every race,particularly not now,Honda have six riders and I expect they will flood those riders with new stuff just to beat Rossi to save face.I think even the possibility of Honda NOT winning has to be as entertaining a prospect for racing as any in recent years-even if the winning rider remains the same.Just as some have called WSB the Ducati cup the GP seems to have become a bit of a Honda cup.
As others have said ,he seemed to ride the wheels off that thing and yet couldn't shake off max,if he had made a mistake max would have won,so once max gets his composure back and convinces himself that getting the latest widgit from HRC doesnt stop him from winning he be back on the top step.
Personally I've big hopes for Colin Edwards and through the season I hope to see him improve a lot,but lets not knock an undoubtedly talented racer just because he seems universally popular.
I can certainly criticize his on-bike sartorial style,thats a bit too 'yoof' looking for me,but I cant fault his riding.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit