Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 15-Mar-2005, 19:56
Ducati Corse

I have the proper tool if you want to borrow it.I am in York,only an 1 1/2 hours drive or i can send it to you.
Old 15-Mar-2005, 20:54
500SD

Neil..

Yep, I'm still in Sunderland. Not many 851/888s around this way so far as I know, but I'm up for a run out come the blue skies. I ride alone mostly these days 'cause most of my ex-biker mates have turned into old farts and 'settled down' to wear the proverbial carpet slippers (@ 40 yrs old!), and my own spare time tends to be midweek when everyone else is working.

I do manage to get to most meetings at Croft through the season though, (BSB's there again this year too!) and I cover a good few miles on the moors of Weardale (Highforce/Alston) and the Lake District.

Maybe it's time those of us in the North East sorted a few rideouts for the summer? Anyone else up for it?
Old 16-Mar-2005, 14:46
Mille

Thanks very much for the offer Jasper! Much appreciated! But the bike's with the mechanic, and he reckons that the crank isn't bent but the sprag clutch is broken (as suspected) didn't think 2.5hours labour was too bad all in. So he's ordered one but doen't reckon he'll get it until Wednesday....... looks like I'll be doing some DIY at the weekend then!
WVT......we'll get a North-East run out sorted! I occasionally go out with a mate from work on a 916sp and another lads got an 900SS so there's a start!
Old 07-May-2005, 19:32

Mood: Like a rolling stone......
Hey.......buy some tools ya cheap buggar.
Old 07-May-2005, 19:43
500SD

Mood: need a bike...
north east ride out - no problem at all, love to come along - dependant on when it is I just might have to come on the Prilla as I've just started to rebuild the 851.
cheers

Neil
Old 08-May-2005, 19:03
Mille

Mood: counting
the north east you say ?
Old 09-May-2005, 09:42
Mille

si, cold n blustery north east - we'll have to arrange something when it stops hailstoning at random times......nice morning, then it chucks it down and pelts you with ice........can't tell I was over Hartside on Saturday then!