Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 29-Mar-2005, 04:15
Montjuic

Decals ? Anyone....

Hi Guys,

Have just been working out the co-efficient of friction of the side panels on my 888, and my knee. As such I have decided a refresh of the paint is required, and I am chasing anyone who might know where you can get some original decals. Can get some made up, but I was hoping to find the original items... Thanks in advance.

Morgan.
Old 29-Mar-2005, 09:47
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyy
Morgan,

I've been hunting to. Got a few leads, but no one seems to have them of the shelf (or already scanned into their computers)

Rgds, Rob
Old 29-Mar-2005, 20:17
Big Twin

Mood: This is a carbon free zone!
Have you tried your local main dealer?That`s where mine came from.
Old 29-Mar-2005, 22:09
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: Back down to 3 :>(
The factory are clearing a load of 851/888 stuff and ive just ordered a selection of decals..wont know what ive got for a couple of weeks unfortunatley..

Cheers
Nat
Old 29-Mar-2005, 23:32
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by shmoki
Hi Guys,

Have just been working out the co-efficient of friction of the side panels on my 888, and my knee. As such I have decided a refresh of the paint is required, and I am chasing anyone who might know where you can get some original decals. Can get some made up, but I was hoping to find the original items... Thanks in advance.

Morgan.

You go down the road Morgan? Ouch!

I had a small 'meandering' in the kitty litter at Brands on Friday .... not bad though ... and no fairings to worry about.

Hope you get it sorted out soon!
Old 30-Mar-2005, 01:12
Montjuic

Yeah sure did, lucky though as I was going relatively slow, and it's all just cosmetic. Was planning on a repaint in the not to distant future anyway..... They pinned and wired the knee cap, but seeing as the knee was worn out from Army life, maybe it'll be better now... Lucky ******* riding around brands, even the gravel traps look appealing on the tele..... I think I'll just go back and play motogp on the playstation.... Hmmm, now if only some game company would make a GT4 style game with bikes...... Good luck in the DesmoDue racing....

Ciao 4 Now