Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 18-Dec-2009, 18:42
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse
Bikes: Monster 1100 EVO

Mood: I'm A Grandad again :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonye
You only needed to have asked boys!

There's a 6.40am flight from Stansted to Billund

Chris
Old 18-Dec-2009, 20:25
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse

DAY 2

Up at 6am local time, ablutiuons and a cup of tea , left Pauls at 7am enroute for Pauls German ducati dealer, normaly an hours trip, with this weather and the Germans do not seem to have ploughed or gritted there roads like the Danes do, also with the van bought by Paul in the UK had standard summer tyres, grip was dire
So 2 hours later we arrived at

http://www.claus-carstens.de/en/about-us/

Loaded Pauls Baylis rep into the van, a quick coffee, a bit of bling bought and away we went, arrived back at Pauls a couple of hours later, Paul had to dash off and take his Danish car to the dealers for sale, returned an hour later by taxi. In the meantime I had been outside in wooly hat, gloves etc ( minus 5 degrees) to clear the snow away from his drive or we would not have been able to get the van out of the drive with the trailer on it for the trip to the tip.
On Pauls return we took the bike out of the van and loaded the van and hitched up the trailer (already loaded) and of top the recycling centre,after a trip into town and lunch at Burger King we arrived back at around 4pm, a cup of tea later we reloaded the Baylis and started to load his furniture around it, finished what we could by 6.30 and called it a day, just need to finish load the van and trailer tomorrow morning before heading for Esjberg for the ferry that sails a 6pm.
Old 18-Dec-2009, 22:04
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Burger King and MacDonalds, visiting all the top restaurants then, you'll be glad to get back to Cathy's Bacon Sarnies

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 18-Dec-2009, 22:36
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
Burger King and MacDonalds, visiting all the top restaurants then, you'll be glad to get back to Cathy's Bacon Sarnies

Damn right, they don't have bacon over here, strange realy as most of bacon on sale in the UK is Danish

Chris
Old 19-Dec-2009, 00:12
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: Ducati 1098R Bayliss Rep

Mood: Find people who share your values, and you'll conquer the world together.
Its been a hell of a day TBH we needed to fill the van up, and with all the snow pulling out of the petrol station was not an easy task, i was given the all clear left by Chris so dumped the clutch and booted it "Oh shite" was all i heard from Chris and i glipsed a red car heading for us some stupid woman had come helling round the corner with her mind on some other plane, she never even tried to brake or take evasion action and endeded up slamming into the rear wheel of the van... no damage to the van just lost a bit of trim, but her car was a little worse for wear, with a shatterd bumper, bent wing and some indicator glass shatterd .. swaped insurence details and we were on our way.... my first accedent in Denmark since i moved here 20 years ago.. must have been a leaving present

Any way van is half loaded ready for the trip home to to the UK will finish loading tomorrow and be on our way ... watch out UK paul is coming home
Old 19-Dec-2009, 12:45
Big Twin
Bikes: 916SPS Ratbike + 749R Shed

Mood: Ugly girls (749) are more dirty.....
I lived in Viborg Denmark in 1990 when I was a "lad" - I remember seeing the outside thermometer reading -25degC one day so, what did I do....I thought it would be great to take my AP50 out in the snow to see just how cold it really was.........
Farkin hell......bad idea in an open face orange Stadium helmet and Damart gloves!!!! Still, I survived with no lasting damage........

God Yul! Det er min tommeltot. Jeg kan ikke husker min Dansk godt.

R

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit