Ducati Sporting Club UK
Ducati Insurance - Questions and Answers!
This section allows you to ask questions about insurance directly to Ducati Insurance and receive a reply!

Old 05-Oct-2009, 15:21
Mille

Access Undewriting Excellent Deal!

Just renewed for another year with Access Underwriting, two bikes on cover, first being my 996S with numerous mods. nearly all carbon, mag. Marchesinis, 50mm Termis etc. all listed with them. Second bike an Enfield Bullet(!) Full no claims bonus - been riding since '73 - Fully comp. for the pair £145.00
One of the few advantages of getting older I suppose!

Worth giving them a try for a quote, they're good guys who ride themselves and understand what you're talking about, especially when it comes to mods.

Got my original quote on line - (accessunderwriting.co.uk) but probably best to ring and discuss if your bike's non standard.- 08702 412214
Old 29-Mar-2010, 16:53
Mille

These guys stopped doing bike insurance on 1st Jan 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete A
Just renewed for another year with Access Underwriting, two bikes on cover, first being my 996S with numerous mods. nearly all carbon, mag. Marchesinis, 50mm Termis etc. all listed with them. Second bike an Enfield Bullet(!) Full no claims bonus - been riding since '73 - Fully comp. for the pair £145.00
One of the few advantages of getting older I suppose!

Worth giving them a try for a quote, they're good guys who ride themselves and understand what you're talking about, especially when it comes to mods.

Got my original quote on line - (accessunderwriting.co.uk) but probably best to ring and discuss if your bike's non standard.- 08702 412214

Acting on this recommendation, I gave them a call and discovered, as the title says, that these guys stopped doing bike insurance on 1st Jan 2010!
Old 29-Mar-2010, 17:24
Big Twin

Mood: High as a kite!
Access Underwriting's business is now being handled by Performance Direct (Grove & Dean);

Performance Direct
Tollgate House
96 Market Place
Romford
Essex
RM1 3ER

0844 573 3536

I got a letter from Access in January stating that the business was being transferred, i had not contact with the new people as my policy isn't up for renewal until may and i hav'nt made a claim.
Old 29-Mar-2010, 17:33
500SD
Bikes: 999 Mono/1198S

Mood: Messing with diagnostics
I was with access as well. Tried to add a second bike to my policy via Performance Direct and .................http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/sh...ad.php?t=81827

All now sorted and new insurance cert issued.

If you don't like 0844 numbers then Performance Direct - 01708436800

It's now approaching renewal time and it remains to be seen if Access Underwritings excellent prices will be maintained.