Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 11-Mar-2005, 18:16
500SD

Whats a fantastic way to kill a business -

Try this company they have always been good to me shipping from Germany in no time at all with email questions answered quickly and POLITELY

http://www.carbonworld.de/start/index.php

[Edited on 11-3-2005 by m1keyp]
Old 11-Mar-2005, 18:28
GTL

Mood: Sort of shuffling along .....
Thanks for that link .....

Sort of on the sugject or carbon, I bought an S1 style unit for the Buell from RRC in Germany. Stunning quality and 100% real carbon.

Only does Harley and Buell bits, but polite , efficient and friendly service ... and he struggles with English !!!
Old 11-Mar-2005, 18:38
500SD

Mood: Sad my Membership icon has gone:(
Quote:
Originally posted by wosser
Goofy
I poped into casoli today to get some bits for my bike and I mentioned to dave about your post. He actually showed me the paperwork and indeed the package was oversized by 3mm, a mistake by the post office.
It was then sent to belfast, so no wonder you had a delay.
Your mudguard cost about £150.00 casoli paid around £70.00 in delivery costs through no fault of thier own so I would say thats more than good service. Ime sure your happy with the product all there products are of the highest quality

Regards

Wosser

I was in the same time as Wosser and Dave showed me exactly the same. after Wosser had left.

First time I have been to Casoli, found Dave to be really helpful and gave me a cracking deal on a new filler cap (£35 off and a bit of Vat so saved over £40).
From the packaging etc he had I don't think there is blame on his part, I know you said you didn't get joy with emails but perhaps a phone call may have solved the problem?
Old 11-Mar-2005, 18:40

First of all, I“m not trying to ruin anybody“s bussiness, but as told, I ordered in November 2004 (and paid). The reasson for my worry was the no or poor information to the situation from Casoli. You know, it is ok to have deliveryproblems whatever it is the painter og mailservices, but you have to inform the customer promp to the situation. In my case I do not know the company, and I am a bit far away to make them a visit, that“s why I posted this post. Yes you are right - it good Q products and I“m glad that the problem is solved.
Old 11-Mar-2005, 18:47

Quote:
Originally posted by m1keyp
Whats a fantastic way to kill a business -

Try this company they have always been good to me shipping from Germany in no time at all with email questions answered quickly and POLITELY

http://www.carbonworld.de/start/index.php

[Edited on 11-3-2005 by m1keyp]

Have bought several Carbon parts by Carbonworld. Super Q and nice to communicate with.
Also www.desmoworld.de is OK

[Edited on 11-3-2005 by Goofy_DK]
Old 11-Mar-2005, 18:57
Big Twin

Mood: happy
jp that was me regarding selling my seat without asking me, thats why i see red when I see/hear the word Casoli, they put a poxy suede one on instead thinking i would like it, they put brembo clutch/brake master cylinders on but when i got home i found that i could rotate both, they hadnt tightened them up. Very dangerous. The mechanic isnt trained. then Dave said "I hope this doesnt stop you coming down here adam, f***ing right it does. Dont get me going about Casoli:mad :
Old 12-Mar-2005, 06:24
Mille

3cm too big? - hasn't he posted front fenders before?

glad you finally got your part goofy