Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 03-Mar-2012, 16:22

For Sale - MH900e, low mileage

It's with a tinge of regret that I find myself offering up my UK MH900e for sale. Number 836, it is low mileage - less than 1800 dry miles currently, and in excellent condition including all keys, books, plaque, T-shirt etc plus many extras.

I'm offering it up in modified form however it comes with absolutely all original parts thrown in at £12,500.

The modifications include DP belt covers, DP cam covers, full titanium Termignoni system, DP replica clutch cover, red clutch plate, carbon fibre hugger with red GRP optional hugger replacement, full CA Cycleworks large capacity battery tank, Motobatt high output gel battery, oil cooler conversion with new cooler, lines and fittings, evolution engineering engraved X-bracket - an extras package that totals a several thousands in its own right and contains the elusive but just perfect Termignoni exhaust system.

The bike is taxed to the end of September 2012 but will need an MoT after its winter lay up. It's last service was a significant one by JHP Coventry in December 2010 and it's had new tyres since that have done 25 road miles from new.

In short, it's in immaculate condition, very subtley modified with the right parts and at such low mileage will represent a great investment for someone. If you want to put it back to standard, you get all the parts to do that too. If you want a standard bike, I'll put it back to standard for £10k.

Why am I selling? I am just not getting around to riding it and I personally don't believe in keeping it as an ornament. I'm thinning out my garage a bit and this has to go. Some pictures can be found at:
http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m483/lordmoonpie/

You can email me at:simon.tappin@moonpie.co.uk. I will ship worldwide at cost - one of the best bike shippers in the UK is about 3 miles from me so that's no problem to arrange.
Old 04-Mar-2012, 20:45
Big Twin

Beautiful!
Old 04-Mar-2012, 21:46

Thanks very much - she is certainly beautiful but needs to be ridden. The sound of those Termis on an old air cooled engine is fantastic though - popping on the over-run, she sounds just as good as she looks :-)
Old 07-Mar-2012, 10:51

Now sold - thanks ;-)

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit