Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 20-Nov-2005, 14:52

B&B nr Cartagena race track

May I introduce myself? I’m Ant Eastwood, former landlord of the biker friendly Anvil Inn public house at Sawdon nr Scarborough.
We were featured in MCN’s “Biker Friendly Pubs” supplement and the “Biker Holiday” Destination supplement.
We’re featured on the “Yorkshire Bikers” and the”Thunder City” websites.
We also had a ducati meet at the pub(see ray)
Just after the features we sold the Pub and moved to sunny Spain.
We now run a “Biker Friendly” B&B called “Campolubla ski & boarding at Los Perez near Cartagena racetrack.
Would this be of interest to you?
It’s an ideal spot for bikers on a touring holiday with twisting roads and great scenery and don’t forget Cartagena racetrack which is only 10minutes away from us, ideal for track days!!
We have a restored old finca with 7 bedrooms a large swimming pool and 4 acres of land (plenty of room for parking).
I have enclosed our bwesite details for you to see and maybe visit yourself in the near future?
www.campolubla.com
skiandboarding@hotmail.com

Ant Eastwood

Ps. and for those of you that fancies a bit of fun? Then we do water skiing and wakeboarding just to cool you down!!