Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue Series Information
Documentation & info to help prospective & current DesmoDue Racers

Old 12-Oct-2011, 14:22
Mille
Bikes: 916SPS and DD #21

Mood: Optimistic
Castle Combe Photo's (Podium) Help!

My sponsors (Toshiba) are preparing a newsletter and would like to do a little write up about my DD year, plus put a couple of Podium pics from Castle Combe into it.

It was my first and only win in DD and perfect, as it was a very special meeting with Carl Fogarty presenting the trophy!

I know that there were people taking pics whilst we were being presented and Carl joined me for one on the top step with the trophy. Matt and I then had photos on the course pick up truck with the MCI Direct Girls. before we set off for a 'lap of honour' but I can't track down the photographer/s.

I called New Era and Castle Combe and they though it might be EDP but when I spoke to them they said no and though it might be someone called Bonnie Lane??
Any help would be much appreciated
Old 12-Oct-2011, 15:26
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 916 Strada

Mood: www.od2racing.co.uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorted
My sponsors (Toshiba) are preparing a newsletter and would like to do a little write up about my DD year, plus put a couple of Podium pics from Castle Combe into it.

It was my first and only win in DD and perfect, as it was a very special meeting with Carl Fogarty presenting the trophy!

I know that there were people taking pics whilst we were being presented and Carl joined me for one on the top step with the trophy. Matt and I then had photos on the course pick up truck with the MCI Direct Girls. before we set off for a 'lap of honour' but I can't track down the photographer/s.

I called New Era and Castle Combe and they though it might be EDP but when I spoke to them they said no and though it might be someone called Bonnie Lane??
Any help would be much appreciated

Good chance that it would be Bonny Lane as she's the official photographer for the 848 challenge, you should be able to track her down from their web site or PM Jason Boswel he runs 848 & is also a DSC member you may also know him as a DD'r.
Old 12-Oct-2011, 18:49
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: Ducati 996 1 & only Class C DD Champion and KTM LC8 950 SMR

Mood: It's not big, Its not funny, It's necessary
Alan, I have already spoken to Bonny, She has no shots.
I was given a list of the snappers from Castle and only one replyed. He said he was only there to cover BSN so just had a few track shots. He said that the offical snappers that were supossed to be there never turned up on the day.
Fecking unbelivable really...

Craig
Old 12-Oct-2011, 19:58
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Colin Allgood was there taking Photos, but as he sent me ones from trackside during the race I doubt he covered the Podium trophy presentation.
I will see if I can find out, he'll probaly be down at Thruxton with NGRRC this coming weekend

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 13-Oct-2011, 10:05
Mille
Bikes: 916SPS and DD #21

Mood: Optimistic
Thanks Chaz and Craig but it doesn't look too promising eh?

Hope you can find out something Kev and thanks for trying fellas.