Local, national & worldwide Ducati related event notices

Old 05-Sep-2012, 10:00
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Thumbs up Foggy & Whit Tour 2012/13 - Dates & Tickets Now Available

This is your chance to get up close and personal with two legends of motorbike racing.

Foggy and Whit: Givin' It Gas, their 2012 UK chat show, is an unmissable experience for all sports fans.

Opinionated and hilarious, this is four-times World Superbike champion, Carl Fogarty, with friend and former British champ, TV pundit James Whitham, at their irreverent best - live and uncut.

Appearing at six venues around England with their own unique brand of verbal sparring, Carl and James provide insight into today's world of racing, recall former glories and disasters, and discuss the burning issues of the day – on and off-track.

http://www.foggyandwhit.co.uk/

----------

I'm not bragging but we managed to persuade them to do a "Down South" day and got it in my home town of Chelmsford! I'll be block booking some tickets so if you want to join our little outing, let me know and I'll save you one.

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!
Old 10-Sep-2012, 14:51
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God

Cool

All,

We have been given the opportunity to purchase EXCLUSIVE VIP tickets for the Chelmsford event. This will include a meet and greet session with Carl and James, photo opportunities and food and drink. You will also get a souvenir poster signed by both Carl and James!

These places are strictly limited and are only available to full DSC Club (paid) members.

If you would like to attend - Chelmsford is Tues 15th Jan 2013 - then please drop me a PM as we need to let them know numbers as soon as possible!

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!
Old 25-Sep-2012, 22:40
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God

Last chance to get your VIP Tickets for this event - remember that it is the only "down south" show that the guys are doing and you cannot buy these VIP tickets from anywhere else ... because we arranged it!!

The show is already over half way sold, and tickets have only been on sale less than a week, so it will soon be sold out.