Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 07-Oct-2006, 18:37
500SD

No she wont be riding s4. It doesnt appeal to her. Well I own a 748 now and what fun it is.John threw all the garage gear in with it too such as Paddock stand, floor plates for securing padlocks to and optimate and padlock/chain complete old system. Old eeprom as I didnt realise until today it has complete Arrow system front to back and jhp chip.
Old 07-Oct-2006, 18:39
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie
No she wont be riding s4. It doesnt appeal to her. Well I own a 748 now and what fun it is.John threw all the garage gear in with it too such as Paddock stand, floor plates for securing padlocks to and optimate and padlock/chain complete old system. Old eeprom as I didnt realise until today it has complete Arrow system front to back and jhp chip.

Result!!! Nice one Albie, I'm jealous!
Old 07-Oct-2006, 19:12
500SD

Talking

yeah right !!! You havent sold yours then have you mate. Those air tubes would have looked good.I cant buy much for mine as saving like hell for bits fo new house. Bugger but at least I have what I wanted.
Old 07-Oct-2006, 19:16
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie
yeah right !!! You havent sold yours then have you mate. Those air tubes would have looked good.I cant buy much for mine as saving like hell for bits fo new house. Bugger but at least I have what I wanted.

Unfortunately for me the only bike I own is a Specialized MTB! No motorbikes unfortunately ...

Keefer is going to put those airtubes on the weapon he's built so they've gone as well.

Still, you've got a few extra goody's on that 748 and I'm sure she'll go well - you'll love it
Old 07-Oct-2006, 23:02
Big Twin

Mood: Happy.
Thumbs up

Nice bike Andy, I'm sure you'll have fun making the full Arrow system growl.