Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 08-Apr-2005, 20:59
Big Twin
Bikes: Xdaivel

Mood: Xdiavel..awesome!!
I\'ve done it S4R here i come!!!!

Put the deposit down today, so a done deal

Think I did ok in the end p/x my 748s for this s4r, got the lovely red with white wheels gonna be a pain to clean though

First thing I'm going get is R&G crash bungs anyonre tested these at speed? do they still have the possibility for frame damage?

Also a hugger anyone got a Dp one? pics, price please!!

Can't wait to feel the torque
Old 08-Apr-2005, 21:16
Dibble

congrats mate, I rode Webbys S4R last weekend, stonking ... if I could have a 2nd bike that would be it .. I just love my bike too much to do the swop full time ......

Enjoy mate .....
Old 08-Apr-2005, 21:34
Big Twin

Thanks Dibs, I do love mine to but hope the S4r will be more practical everyday and more comfy to!!

Hope it power wheelies well to

Still got ur mid section wont fit my headers, apparntly the wrong headers are fitted one piece instead of 2 piece lol

heres a pic all shiny!!
Old 09-Apr-2005, 02:17
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: Back down to 3 :>(
Nice one Lee..get signed up for the UKMOC trackday quick as theres only a few spaces left..! Also national UKMOC monster weekend coming up bank holiday weekend...your welcome to ride up (to Arrow Mill - Evesham way) with me and the lads if you want mate...

Berto lobbed his S4 down the road with R&G's - very good results from memory (er...did that make sense ??!)

Cheers
Nat
Old 09-Apr-2005, 08:41
Ducati Corse

Mood: www.suzukisportingclub.com the only place to be
Good choice Lee you won't regret it. I got my higguer from Spareshack as well as a radiator guard. Are you having a sterring damper fitted - a must in my book!!!

Now I've got the exhaust and fueling sorted she feels a lot better - now for the 14T front sprocket
Old 09-Apr-2005, 11:10
500SD

Nice one Lee. I was going to get that same colour bike around about now but settled for nice 03 s4 to save 4k. Regrets ?? No not really but envious for sure. One day maybe. Its just the swingarm really thats different, which I like and the extra power I wont use. Enjoy it and power wheelie ? yes I think you will
Old 09-Apr-2005, 11:12
Big Twin

Thanks Nat, wonjt be able to afford rhe track day, but the bank holiday ride out sounds good

Webby did u get the 2 piece hugger ? about £250 all in i think? any pics of hugger/ rad guard? please and prices?
Old 09-Apr-2005, 11:16
Big Twin

Thanks Albie, nice S4, lots of mods, I still had my 748s to p/x so had to put in just over 2k to change whuch aint bad in my book
Old 09-Apr-2005, 11:25
500SD

Cheers Lee. The £4 k i save will be spent on bling. It came with headlamp and corbin seat. Spent about £600 so far. Looking at belly pan and carbon rear hugger next. better mirrors Have got carbon rad covers but not been sent to me yet. Thought about single siding it with 996. Around £1500.00. Wavey discs and new bars.

Thing that put me off buying s4r was I would have blinged it up so at least another 2-3 K on top of £8k. But like I said I am dead jealous. Glad you like the red one.
Old 09-Apr-2005, 11:32
Big Twin

Well done Lee - I've seen Webby's enough times to know you can't go wrong with that. I wouldn't mind having both that and the 748. Sounds like you got a good deal on the p/x as well. I'll just have to fend off the primer jokes on my own now!!