Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 06-May-2006, 14:34

888 sp5 replica for sale

iv'e decide to sell my 888 to save up for an sp4/5 (using my 748 sp in the mean time).

888 is a 1994 strada with many upgrades to make it look like an sp5: high level termis; ducati single seat; ohlins rear shock; underslung rear caliper. it comes with many spare parts inlcuding original pipes, footpegs, showa rear damper unit and spring and a spare pair of recently powdercoated gold wheels (in addition to the new black ones that i have just fitted). it had its belts done 2000km ago and has just had a service including new pads front and rear. it comes with a thick folder of receipts for work done and is a well known bike on this forum having previously been owned by gordy. owner in between gordy and me spent money respraying the fairing to get rid of stone chips and make it look beautiful - it has since received many coats of lovingly applied polish. it comes with a full years mot and tax. i will advertise it for £4100 on biketrader but am open to offers from DSC members to save hastle of advertising it and to know that it goes to an enthusiast.

please give me a call if you are interested, or know of anyone who might be, on 07725818309 (or u2u me).
Old 06-May-2006, 15:17

can e mail detailed photos of bike including bodywork off if required. thanks for looking

[Edited on 6-5-2006 by dan]

[Edited on 6-5-2006 by dan]
Old 06-May-2006, 22:21
Big Twin

Mood: Can't make me mind up
I know we all like to look after our ducatis but maybe a razor wire topped 12 foot mesh fence is going a bit far. Is the fence electrified too?

Nice bike though.

[Edited on 6-5-2006 by philthy]